Introducing blackpill and lookism to normie friends actually worked

jaegerbomb

jaegerbomb

Iron
they were obviously bluepilled as fuck and viewed me as a sperg (true eitherway) took a few years until they actually took the blackpill seriously, now they are both very into looksmaxxing and familiar with blackpill speak and are now striving to ascend, kinda regret doing this

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar, Chadeep, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
they were obviously bluepilled as fuck and viewed me as a sperg (true eitherway) took a few years until they actually took the blackpill seriously, now they are both very into looksmaxxing and familiar with blackpill speak and are now striving to ascend, am I wrong for this or did I do the right thing?
what a cuck move

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and h111
they were obviously bluepilled as fuck and viewed me as a sperg (true eitherway) took a few years until they actually took the blackpill seriously, now they are both very into looksmaxxing and familiar with blackpill speak and are now striving to ascend, kinda regret doing this
Nice keep increasing the competition

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Lol, if they're gonna mog you, they might leave you behind, you gain nothing if you help people ascend, in fact it's the other way around - if you descend them, they will have less options and you will gain power over them....

That's only because looksmaxxing has become normalized

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar