Introduction and first day at school (New user, joined today)

therealme

therealme

Iron
Hi guys i am almost 16M.
5,11 height
live in EU
(6,5/10) jaw, rated with ratios from a professional dude (fucked up lip ratios`=major flaw)
front profile rating=unknown
have a narrow waist, flared ribs and above avg clavicles

Tomorrow I will post a story about my first day at school. got ioi s from foids.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: illusivespirits, onskibidi, Outerz14 and 4 others
schizo ramblings. DNRD:lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: greywind, future slavic chad, GabachoCopium and 5 others
nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AverageCurryEnjoyer, Latinolooksmaxxer, future slavic chad and 1 other person
Another aspiring rotter, muh ratios muh front profile

Image 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AverageCurryEnjoyer, Clqs, future slavic chad and 7 others
Brutal. Which country you live in btw? I'm guessing some ee shithole

AS

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, Kaari and therealme
Shit, another short incel. Just what we need.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: AverageCurryEnjoyer, Clqs and therealme
but I do get ioi s, foids and they approach me. raters say i am better looking than the average curry and say i do not look bad.I would like to keep that anonymous

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
kys nigger its over the jews will slaughter us all to establish their corrupted race

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Kaari
but I do get ioi s, foids and they approach me. raters say i am better looking than the average curry and say i do not look bad.I would like to keep that anonymous
At that age anyone gets "iois" unless they're an actual subhuman

• +1
Reactions: therealme
If u are curry, forget abt it, unless u live in south africa

• JFL
Reactions: Kaari
But foids talk to me, today a foid from my class was looking at me, then i looked at her and she said sorry,i asked why? she says cause i was looking at you. foids from my class talk to me in a casual way and during group projects (i almost never initiate the the convo)

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
Pheno and aura is all that matters all of that was cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: therealme and Kaari
Ur the same type arnt u .pakistani?
no im indian sigma
those who doesnt knows who is testosterone method india daal roti ---> hawk tuah button

• Hmm...
Show face

• +1
Hi guys i am almost 16M.
5,11 height
live in EU
(6,5/10) jaw, rated with ratios from a professional dude (fucked up lip ratios`=major flaw)

Tomorrow I will post a story about my first day at school. got ioi s from foids.
I think it's normal and to be expected to get ioi's from foids on the first day.

All of them look at everyone who is attending school that year and hunt out chads that they can get with.

• +1
Hi guys i am almost 16M.
5,11 height
live in EU

Let me teach you how you need to behave every time @kaligula567 makes a post you need to press 👍 to show respect to the biggest of birds also talk about birds and adonis for no reason and tag your "friends" everytime you make a post.:feelsyay:

@Gaygymmaxx @MA_ascender @alurmo @enriquecel @greycel @truthhurts :feelsokman:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enriquecel, therealme, watah and 2 others
Let me teach you how you need to behave every time @kaligula567 makes a post you need to press 👍 to show respect to the biggest of birds also talk about birds and adonis for no reason and tag your "friends" everytime you make a post.:feelsyay:

@Gaygymmaxx @MA_ascender @alurmo @enriquecel @greycel @truthhurts :feelsokman:
Rule #1 :chad:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: therealme and kaligula567
penn jillette shut up GIF

• +1
should i post my face here i think it isnt safe
I was going to troll you and tell you to post your face here, but I am a changed man. Don’t ever post your face here, even if you show it in private messages use a site like imgur where you can delete it after.

• +1
I think it's normal and to be expected to get ioi's from foids on the first day.

All of them look at everyone who is attending school that year and hunt out chads that they can get with.
i have been in school for almost 1 month this day first day of school was the highest ioi count.a senior HTB asked about me and told i can always ask for her help (first day)

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
I was going to troll you and tell you to post your face here, but I am a changed man. Don’t ever post your face here, even if you show it in private messages use a site like imgur where you can delete it after.
K thanks :)

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and N1666
Grey

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Rzn and therealme
Just gave you positive rep Bhai

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and therealme
whose alt is this

i have been in school for almost 1 month this day first day of school was the highest ioi count.a senior HTB asked about me and told i can always ask for her help (first day)
Very retarded comparison I am about to make but this reminds me with whenever you download tinder and start fresh you get this free "24h boost" that puts you on top.

So you being the new kid at school the first day you get this aura boost that usually might last for a week but if you got to have some foids that you talked with you need to not let go or fumble it. It will only become harder

• +1
Reactions: therealme and Latinolooksmaxxer
Hi guys i am almost 16M.
5,11 height
live in EU

>rated by a professional dude
>most likely some autistic indian teenager living in London

• +1
Reactions: therealme, greywind and NoReedemingFeature
Very retarded comparison I am about to make but this reminds me with whenever you download tinder and start fresh you get this free "24h boost" that puts you on top.

So you being the new kid at school the first day you get this aura boost that usually might last for a week but if you got to have some foids that you talked with you need to not let go or fumble it. It will only become harder
will wright a thread tomorow about my 1 month exp .u might be true cause some of the foid i met talk almost daily but some of them only talk ocassionally:feelswah:.

>rated by a professional dude
>most likely some autistic indian teenager living in London
he was romainian,i have a copy of the file in my pc rn.

• JFL
Reactions: 6PSLcel
Need to sleep rn :feelswhy: .school tmr.