introduction day at college

looksmaxxing223

looksmaxxing223

✨ADONISSSSS 🙏✨
didnt make any friends but i think my college classmates know im nt. also my 5'2 nt friend goes to my dead college too so im not cooked. I spoke to a few classmates but tbh couldnt really speak much since i was there for such a little time (only was there for 2 hours) tommorow is the actual first day

@JohnDoe @Outerz14

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed, imthesupremecel, Outerz14 and 4 others
Good luck boyo

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and looksmaxxing223
Good luck boyo
yh not bad tbh, tmrw will probs be a easy day cause i alr got friends from hs there, now i just need ntmaxx and befriend a few guys from my course. but alot of the guys there look incel af too. there was a brutally recessed 6'5 guy in my course (speaking of height, i dont feel short in that college either, alot of pajeets here who are much much shorter than me making me look taller to foids) and ofc no women in that course either

I had my induction day but I talked to no one

Aint no way 5.2 is unreal
i think hes a late bloomer or has gh defiency, but hes rlly nt and had way more friends and girls added on snap despite me being objectively better looking than him

I had my induction day but I talked to no one
brutal, you should atleast ask questions that way you dont look like a school shooter ass nigga. I didn't know anyone there myself still asked questions, and people listened and were pretty respectful

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
brutal, you should atleast ask questions that way you dont look like a school shooter ass nigga. I didn't know anyone there myself still asked questions, and people listened and were pretty respectful
I don't see the point in even trying. I'll consider what u said tho and maybe try harder lol

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
I don't see the point in even trying. I'll consider what u said tho and maybe try harder lol
Yea the halo effect is real especially if youre atleast average looking. There was a very nt guy who was probably 5'5 (he was probs mtn too) who just answered pretty much everyone's questions and he made friends within seconds when we got a tour of the campus. Pretty chill guy, might befriend him (only issue is i am ass at starting convos :feelswhy:)

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
didnt make any friends but i think my college classmates know im nt. also my 5'2 nt friend goes to my dead college too so im not cooked. I spoke to a few classmates but tbh couldnt really speak much since i was there for such a little time (only was there for 2 hours) tommorow is the actual first day

@JohnDoe @Outerz14
Fairs

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and looksmaxxing223
since i actually know who im gonna be in a class with, it's 100x easier, everyone in my engineering class is chill af, i bet i'll make bare boys and bare beanies :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
since i actually know who im gonna be in a class with, it's 100x easier, everyone in my engineering class is chill af, i bet i'll make bare boys and bare beanies :forcedsmile:
W g

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and looksmaxxing223
@looksmaxxing223 should I try wizz again when I grow my hair out?

• +1
Reactions: Rzn