dogtown

Ascended
Which are you Cunts ?

introvert Cunts !

Around men, I’m extrovert and around toilets, I prefer not to speak

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxOrDie, Balkancel, AspiringChad and 2 others
Introvert and severe social anxiety(though much worse as a kid)

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown, rockndogs, Ferrari worthy and 1 other person
Introvert bro

Somehow extremely both.

• Woah
Reactions: dogtown
everybody in here is an introvert by definition. extroverts would never find this place, let alone register and post

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Dissonance, itsoverbuddyboyo and 5 others
introvert - extrovert sliding scale = forced meme

• +1
Reactions: Dissonance, AspiringChad, itsoverbuddyboyo and 4 others
introvert but im extrovert when im in power or comfortable with people around

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
definitely an introvert. The only time I’ve ever been extroverted was when I was a kid and too stupid to care about embarrassing myself.
introvert - extrovert sliding scale = forced meme
judging by your vote, I’m guessing you’re an introvert :feelshmm:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, Hunter, dogtown and 1 other person
looks>extrovertion

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and androidcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tony, Vanillestorms and SikKunt
A little bit of both. I actually like being around other people when I was younger.

No such thing as either. Just ur brain chemistry making u high inhib

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Ugly so automatically introvert

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bengt, Deleted member 206, Krezo and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, androidcel, SikKunt and 1 other person
definitely an introvert. The only time I’ve ever been extroverted was when I was a kid and too stupid to care about embarrassing myself.

same. i became introvert at 13/14 all of a sudden but i was a massive extrovert as a kid.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Insomniac
I'm introvert, but I take phenibut

I'm introvert, but I take phenibut
Path to hell mate. Seriously stop taking that. It'll ruin your life. If you're not building your life and setting real foundations to be content, you won't be confident. Phenibut is the worst shit ever man be really careful and please stop taking it. I know it's addictive and feels good but it's a path to hell trust me.

gay normie terms. gtfo. just lol @ toilets who say oh im both intro and extrovert. t foid OP n tbh tbht bht bth tbh

gay normie terms. gtfo. just lol @ toilets who say oh im both intro and extrovert. t foid OP n tbh tbht bht bth tbh
Tbh my oneitis is kind of an ambivert

• JFL
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
I used to be a introvert then i transformed my self years ago, Just today someone was walking slow just infront of the exist of a store i told him, Move nigga shit... get the fuck out the way.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Esteban1997, FailedNormie, kobecel and 1 other person
I used to be a introvert then i transformed my self years ago, Just today someone was walking slow just infront of the exist of a store i told him, Move nigga shit... get the fuck out the way.
Then you woke up

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad and androidcel
you held frame bro. have an upvote.

being an introvert just means that being around other drains your energy .doesn't mean that you are shy .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt and androidcel
Path to hell mate. Seriously stop taking that. It'll ruin your life. If you're not building your life and setting real foundations to be content, you won't be confident. Phenibut is the worst shit ever man be really careful and please stop taking it. I know it's addictive and feels good but it's a path to hell trust me.

You seem to know a lot about it, do you have any bad experience? Do I risk a lot if I only take it once a week?

Really depends what drugs I'm on, how much sleep I got, the recent interactions, current self worth, what type of people, & scenario.

ritalinbro is slayer

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Insomniac, dogtown, androidcel and 1 other person
Obviously I’m introverted like the majority of this forum.

Still better than constantly having to worry about embarrassing yourself tbh. You Just didn't care

Shit bones vs Good bones

That’s Lord Gandy to you my child
plss don't be angry with me im sorry!!!! :( :( :( beg my forgiveness!!!! i luv u xxx

plss don't be angry with me im sorry!!!! :(:(:( beg my forgiveness!!!! i luv u xxx
You must purchase one item from the David Gandy for Autograph range at Marks and Spencer. Only then will you be forgiven.

You must purchase one item from the David Gandy for Autograph range at Marks and Spencer. Only then will you be forgiven.
okk lord sure thing i will!!!! promise!! xxx i love lord gandy!!!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476