Introverted low quality non primitive girls are the most annoying creatures in existence

Prettyboy

Prettyboy

Kraken
They look like garbage, often have repulsive personality traits like Asperger’s
But unlike male aspies who have their interesting niches, you cannot really befriend them because they are too weird

9E744C91 2A5A 4AC5 8748 243C461DADE3

Weird as fuck hobbies like horses , drawing , reading fiction books , knotting

They offer nothing but require you to do everything, approach them, go through the quirky aspie wall they’ve built around themselves, they want to you to wait a year to have sex (which they barely enjoy)… its almost as if they have no sex drive

And the worst of all they are the most delusional about their looks level out of all demographics. Despite looking like female versions of nerd Melvins , they only want chads, perhaps deep down they now any lower than that would create incel offsprings

They are incredibly hostile to their looksmatches but come off generally resentful toward most guys too

I’d 100% go for HQP girls even if they are sluts, at least they are dopamine inducing to be around and can get myself off (HQNPs are unicorns)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EggKing, garoupilled_, Deleted member 21620 and 22 others
I’ve always disliked introverted women

Imagine if I (as a guy) am turned off by introversion, how much are extroverted hot girls turned off by autistic introverts

Personality pilled again :bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_, Oberyn, JawIine and 10 others
Legit what is wrong with niggas

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 9819 and Prettyboy
I’ve always disliked introverted women

Imagine if I (as a guy) am turned off by introversion, how much are extroverted hot girls turned off by autistic introverts

Personality pilled again :bluepill:
It doesnt get talked often but if you think about it, intoversion at its core can be viewed as a form of narcissism / feeling of superiority; introverts openly say they value time spent alone with themselves more than the company of others, meaning that they inherently tend to put others beneath them in their mind

Now this might be far fetched for your average introvert guy who barely has any self esteem, but for women… maybe not so much. I dislike LQNP girls because of this exact reason. They are introverted beyond limits yet expect a chad to pursue them. Not gonna happen, sorry

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, incel194012940, Racky and 4 others
In no world is the bikini girl high quality

Stop coping incel

• +1
Reactions: spyspy, dreamcake1mo and Prettyboy
I like introverted girls (prefer ambiverts like my gf tho)

Low quality non primitives are usually the ugliest because they are like men and don’t care about their appearance. Also a lot of them have arm hair :sick:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Prettyboy and Moggie
What do all these alphabets mean btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Prettyboy
I don't even know this was an issue.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Mr.Proper, Deleted member and 1 other person
It doesnt get talked often but if you think about it, intoversion at its core can be viewed as a form of narcissism / feeling of superiority; introverts openly say they value time spent alone with themselves more than the company of others, meaning that they inherently tend to put others beneath them in their mind

Now this might be far fetched for your average introvert guy who barely has any self esteem, but for women… maybe not so much. I dislike LQNP girls because of this exact reason. They are introverted beyond limits yet expect a chad to pursue them. Not gonna happen, sorry
legit on the bus the other day this girl ws talking loudly on the phone and was talking about how introverted she and the person she was chatting with where jfl :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
I always seem to attract LQNP girls, but I want a HQNP girl.
Sometimes life and career gets in the way and I'm worried I won't be able to find her as soon as I can. I also have some self-improvement to do; I need to be more assertive, less weird and shy. I'd like to find her organically, but having an arranged marriage is a safe choice even if I can't get that magical feeling of meeting her organically.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mr.Proper and Prettyboy
Heavy on the horse girls, i despise them

They’re the equivilant of a loyal male billionare :ROFLMAO:
I would argue for men the horizontal axis should be status (wealth) instead of primitvity since personality matters more for men in women, women look for looks and status instead for the most part

The hqnp guy equivalent is indeed a wealthy gigachad who never cheats on her :bluepill:

HQP is the fuckboy
LQNP is the nice guy
LQP is the ugly broke subhuman

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Xangsane
You just described jewish women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
The hqnp guy equivalent is indeed a wealthy gigachad who never cheats on her :bluepill:

HQP is the fuckboy
LQNP is the nice guy
LQP is the ugly broke subhuman
What are we both?

They look like garbage, often have repulsive personality traits like Asperger’s
But unlike male aspies who have their interesting niches, you cannot really befriend them because they are too weird

View attachment 1837127

Weird as fuck hobbies like horses , drawing , reading fiction books , knotting

They offer nothing but require you to do everything, approach them, go through the quirky aspie wall they’ve built around themselves, they want to you to wait a year to have sex (which they barely enjoy)… its almost as if they have no sex drive

And the worst of all they are the most delusional about their looks level out of all demographics. Despite looking like female versions of nerd Melvins , they only want chads, perhaps deep down they now any lower than that would create incel offsprings

They are incredibly hostile to their looksmatches but come off generally resentful toward most guys too

I’d 100% go for HQP girls even if they are sluts, at least they are dopamine inducing to be around and can get myself off (HQNPs are unicorns)
Loool

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane

this is very true and dr. huberman have a very good Video about introverts.. its very interesting and i think its very true!!
(this is just a section from his video)

For sure
really slutty girls are the best
You know they’re whores so you won’t develope feelings

Users who are viewing this thread

Back