Introverts (aka incels) will never make it

john_cope

john_cope

Mistral
There is no such thing as a chad introvert. Propinquity (spending time with people) is the most important thing next to looks. How else would you use your looks, if not for spending time with people? For real. Drop the introverted hobbies and start living in real life. The most introverted thing you do should basically be watching youtube and netflix - and only because theres good videos on stuff like fashion and lifestyle on there. Basically training 24/7 for socialmaxxing.

friends are not soulmates. they are people you do stuff with.

if you never do stuff with people, they aren't your friends. spend the morning together, go to school or work together or whatever, eat dinner together, work out together, do everything together with people in general. become friends with their friends. you can mog people so hard by having more friends than them. incel friends dont count. only be friends with people who also have friends.
JHSLJwd
9VbXXGv
58007ea95933244b6a976432878aec4f

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and turkproducer
i will after i look good.

Yes introversion is insanely subhuman for males

It's over for me

Gigacope tbh. Plenty of Chad introverts.

• +1
Reactions: litaz
There are many Chad introverts and female introverts, and autists, and ones with mental problems.

It's irrelevant for them because they automatically have sex and true friends just by existing.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, DidntRead, cuthbert and 1 other person