introverts don't exist

nathan

nathan

Kraken
their all just abused dogs deluding themselves into thinking they don't like socializing

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, h111, autistic_tendencies and 7 others
True

• +1
Reactions: nathan
True. It's a result of loneliness, abuse and guilt. We aren't supposed to feel bad about socializing, it's the trauma of the past. Unmotivates us to seek others.

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, MaghrebGator, serialcoper and 1 other person
Just give em in a lil alcohol in a club setting and watch them turn into bill cosby

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ey88, virgin and nathan
True. It's a result of loneliness, abuse and guilt. We aren't supposed to feel bad about socializing, it's the trauma of the past. Unmotivates us to seek others.
what's the cure?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and nathan
idrk cuz people do get tired of being part of the society as time goes. older people tend to be seeking for loneliness yk

• +1
Just give em in a lil alcohol in a club setting and watch them turn into bill cosby
Normally I am a dude who doesnt like talking to strangers. I remeber last year I drank 2 beers and approached every woman I saw and had conversations with them. Unimaginable when sober

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: nathan, slavicpsycho and Suns9999
Normally I am a dude who doesnt like talking to strangers. I remeber last year I drank 2 beers and approached every woman I saw and had conversations with them. Unimaginable when sober
Exactly

• +1
I cant stomach beer for shit though so kudos to you virgin

• So Sad
Fact. If I had a really bigger dick,althought Im boring and socially akward I would do anything to have a chance to fuck and show my power level. A shame Im a dicklet so Im introverted:)(y)

• +1
Fact. If I had a really bigger dick,althought Im boring and socially akward I would do anything to have a chance to fuck and show my power level. A shame Im a dicklet so Im introverted:)(y)
Wheres the correlation

Introvert is just a condition honestly. What led to that is irrelevant for the word, could be genetics or circumstances or both

But yeah, a lot of introverts are so because of circumstances and could have a fix. Like for example when you meet someone who screams for everything or uses violence easily if you think deeply about it he probably does it because when he was a child he did it once in certain situation and it worked for him, so it stucked with him forever.

Wheres the correlation
That if I had a different body I would be extroverted like he said:introverted people dont exist,they aré only like that because of other factors that made them that way,if they had different experiences or bodies they wouldnt be introverted

That hit a little close to home

u dont even know what an introvert is

its not that u dont like socializing

its that its extremely draining

extroverts gain energy from socializing