Introverts, wanting to be a bit more extraverted?

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Kraken
Hit the gym bro.

"strength and attractiveness together explained a surprisingly large fraction of variance in extraversion across two studies"

"Since physical strength and physical attractiveness likely predicted the reproductive payoffs of extraverted behavioral strategies over most of human history, it was theorized that extraversion is calibrated to variation in these characteristics. Confirming these predicted patterns, strength and attractiveness together explained a surprisingly large fraction of variance in extraversion across two studies— effects that were independent of variance explained by an androgen receptor gene polymorphism. These novel findings initially support an integrative model wherein facultative calibration and specific genetic polymorphisms operate in concert to determine personality variation."

sauce. https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1177/0146167210397209

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish and Deleted member 8165
My ass unless you x300 your test levels injecting the slight test increase from hitting the gym will not turns an introvert into an extrovert bro.

Only drugs can do that...

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13335, AlwaysHaveQuestions, klamus and 4 others
Ok

• Hmm...
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
I think you would be a lot more confident in general if you feel like you can beat the person you are talking to

• +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy
I think you would be a lot more confident in general if you feel like you can beat the person you are talking to
I think so to. And kinda know now from experience. Not that I'm gymmaxxed alot, but i do a type of MMA now fro 2+ years. And it helped to feel more confident about the potential conflicts many situations have.

Basically one feels more free to be a bit lower inhib if one wants to be lower inhib. Because one legit feels, if some dude where to get mad because of it one can likely beat him.
It's dumb primal shit, but reality of life is primal.

• +1
Reactions: TITUS and ElySioNs
shit face and frame predicts introversion, who would've thought?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: never_lucky, ReignsChad, MostGLSlayer and 2 others
Most people arn’t naturally introverted, they just regress into their shell after continuous rejection in their younger years.

By making yourself more attractive through gym, people will be more willing to reciprocate your interest in them. They won’t bully you as much. They will be more accepting of you. Over time the positive feedback will draw you out of your shell and you will recover from the years of social rejection.

This is legitimate.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: never_lucky, ReignsChad, Yuya Moggershima and 4 others
Most people arn’t naturally introverted, they just regress into their shell after continuous rejection in their younger years.

By making yourself more attractive through gym, people will be more willing to reciprocate your interest in them. They won’t bully you as much. They will be more accepting of you. Over time the positive feedback will draw you out of your shell and you will recover from the years of social rejection.

This is legitimate.

This is best case scenario, sadly most people remain bitter even after they looksmaxed due to fucked up teenage years.
A bit extreme example: There was a kickboxer named Mike Bernardo. He took up kickboxing because he got brutally bullied as a child, beaten on a regular basis. He "ascended" by learning how to fight, ultimately beat his bullies and become a good kickboxer. Yet even as an adult he still suffered from severe depression because of how he was treated as a child. The guy ultimately killed himself because of that.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 643, Heguldus, never_lucky and 4 others
Thing is you need friends to be extroverted in the first place

• So Sad
Reactions: never_lucky
Hit the gym bro.

"strength and attractiveness together explained a surprisingly large fraction of variance in extraversion across two studies"

"Since physical strength and physical attractiveness likely predicted the reproductive payoffs of extraverted behavioral strategies over most of human history, it was theorized that extraversion is calibrated to variation in these characteristics. Confirming these predicted patterns, strength and attractiveness together explained a surprisingly large fraction of variance in extraversion across two studies— effects that were independent of variance explained by an androgen receptor gene polymorphism. These novel findings initially support an integrative model wherein facultative calibration and specific genetic polymorphisms operate in concert to determine personality variation."

sauce. https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1177/0146167210397209
probably just means chad is more likely to be both big and ripped (because he's chad) and extraverted (because he's had nothing but good experiences with people since birth)

I think so to. And kinda know now from experience. Not that I'm gymmaxxed alot, but i do a type of MMA now fro 2+ years. And it helped to feel more confident about the potential conflicts many situations have.

Basically one feels more free to be a bit lower inhib if one wants to be lower inhib. Because one legit feels, if some dude where to get mad because of it one can likely beat him.
It's dumb primal shit, but reality of life is primal.
you are over 30 right ? isnt it weirf to start martial arts at an older age ?

Cope, just smoke some weed and u will be way more extroverted

you are over 30 right ? isnt it weirf to start martial arts at an older age ?
yeah, later 30's already.
yeah, it's semi weird. But I don't care. Luckily there are a few more there that are a bit older, that are there to not training for competitions, but for their hobby of it and fitness in general.

Ussually the dudes there are actually quit nice.
People get in trouble there, because of their ego and doing trash talking and over estimating.

Notice, irl, untrained men, do this most of time also.
They have the audacity to trash talk, when a dude will be able easily to kick their ass.
I used to be impressed by people trash talking me, but now I know from experience that in 90+% of the cases the dudes doing that to me. I'm pretty sure I will mogg them in a fight. JUST, that knowledgde helps me, to deal with such situations better.

Anyways. Worth it for me. Even though old, gets injuries from time to time, broke a bone once, and semi weird.

• +1
Reactions: TITUS and goldensoul
Introverts are just people that don't know how to be charismatic/fun to be around people so they just become ignored. Of course being decent looking and having a cool personality is part of the charisma.

I dont care for talking To normies

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus
Take amphetamines if you want to be extroverted, not roids jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
Take amphetamines if you want to be extroverted, not roids jfl
amph gives me insane extroversion, shame it fucks me up for days after abusing it. i'd use it for an event maybe but it fucks my cock up too so mainly just use it to try and climb up social hierarchy rather than get laid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7901
amph gives me insane extroversion, shame it fucks me up for days after abusing it. i'd use it for an event maybe but it fucks my cock up too so mainly just use it to try and climb up social hierarchy rather than get laid
microdose it and take breaks, long-term usage of very high doses will just ruin everything you built, you would be a useless and depressed for months, if not years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
Sports/gym is the best looksmax most people can do. I would fix the mental issues of most of the users here.

It takes time. You gotta slowly be sociable m, at least in my case.

The only introverted aspect of me is I need my alone time at least once a week or else I’ll feel drained being around people 24/7

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman