Invasion of Barret fans.

Offensive Bias

Offensive Bias

Ascension or Death
Staff
Where and why do these guys even have the time to do this? Is this perhaps an elaborate ruse from trolls?

Screenshot 20240730 192555 Chrome

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nathan, goo25, ryuken and 3 others
Next level trolling from a cult

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked, AspiringMogger, mathis and 5 others
Where and why do these guys even have the time to do this? Is this perhaps an elaborate ruse from trolls? View attachment 3061144
Just attention seeking abused dogs. They will stop if we don't pay any attention to them. I'm fine with Pei because he has mental health issues and this forum needs one unique user.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, goo25, cannotbeasked and 8 others
They are homosexuals

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken, Paul7 and GlamourPursuer
They are aware barret is superior maxilla and know their place? Can't help but mire? Title

• JFL
Reactions: goo25, cannotbeasked, iblamechico and 4 others
They are aware barret is superior maxilla and know their place?
do you think mods are jealous of jordan cause hes way more successful and beautiful tbh

• JFL
Reactions: HarshBDSMmaster
do you think mods are jealous of jordan cause hes way more successful and beautiful tbh
Looksmax.org moderators would sexuallt assault barret and rip of his clothes? Because of maxilla and browridge? Jaw projection? Why?

• JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked, GlamourPursuer and HarshBDSMmaster
Looks like @Pei and @LeonidasGui had unprotected sex

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea, Elijah_leo, cannotbeasked and 4 others
Looksmax.org moderators would sexuallt assault barret and rip of his clothes? Because of maxilla and browridge? Jaw projection? Why?
why do black men want to touch barrets butt? are they jealous of his chin projection?

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and HarshBDSMmaster
Just attention seeking abused dogs. They will stop if we don't pay any attention to them. I'm fine with Pei because he has mental health issues and this forum needs one unique user.
Don’t even have my name in your gross drooling m outh just stfu retard @LeonidasGui

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: cannotbeasked, iblamechico, lowtiernormiechad and 3 others
pei is mentally completely healthy im his psychologist for 5 years I gotta know right?

they're breeding

Screenshot 20240731 041548 Chrome
over for you offensive bias i reported you to the mods

ban them all, its useless spam

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs
I bet on my life savings that if barret was there physically infront of them, they all would start sucking his dick.

Pei and Leo are brothers. The rest that come after are copycats.

Where and why do these guys even have the time to do this? Is this perhaps an elaborate ruse from trolls?

View attachment 3061144
(and the words “Jordan Barrett” came across my screen on this peculiar forum I found while scrolling through tiktok. I immediately pulled out my chode and started fapping.)

That's clearly LGBT material and you should warn the guy, not ask our opinion on this.

@raleqtambrobret does the cookie not crumble this way schizo faggot?

• Woah
Reactions: raleqtambrobret