inventing a new group sport

Dylan

Dylan

RODEBLUR's alt. Paw Patrol on a Roll!
here's the premise, go on snap maps, find a random party, you and your incel boys fill up syringes of cum and store them in a mini refridgeration device, go to the party, find passed out girls, squeeze it into their pussies, leave, repeat

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, StrangerDanger, Gonthar and 8 others
tales from the communal prison showers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Harry from mogwarts, Aero and Sapieeen
this shit is crazy as fuck I've been caging for a sec

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton and Dylan
  • JFL
Reactions: descension
sperm needs to be stored at over -100 degrees celcius

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
  • +1
Reactions: Dylan
  • Love it
I can be your boy when i'm out of here
Alright, Imma visit you in Uk or netherlands when I go there. Gonna be crazy

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Spending your teenage years in a post-communist purgatory should be a crime
Politics and things like that suck tbh. I don't care about them but it sucks. At least my family is not poor.

Politics and things like that suck tbh. I don't care about them but it sucks. At least my family is not poor.
shit mine is but at least i get neetbux

• +1
What's snap maps, why would a map show were a party is?
Snap maps is a Snapchat feature. On Snapchat you can make ''stories'' which are either pictures you take or videos you take, which you can then post and stay up for 24 hours. Most people send their stories to their personal story, so their contacts get to see their story. However, you can also post to Snap Maps, which pinpoints your story to the location you had on your GPS at the time which can be viewed by anyone on a worldwide map feature.

Most people use it for parties

• +1
Reactions: descension and Gonthar
Snap maps is a Snapchat feature. On Snapchat you can make ''stories'' which are either pictures you take or videos you take, which you can then post and stay up for 24 hours. Most people send their stories to their personal story, so their contacts get to see their story. However, you can also post to Snap Maps, which pinpoints your story to the location you had on your GPS at the time which can be viewed by anyone on a worldwide map feature.

Most people use it for parties
But, if they make their party known to all the world, wouldn't they attract a ton of freeloaders who will invade and simply clean the whole place of food and drinks?:feelsthink:

But, if they make their party known to all the world, wouldn't they attract a ton of freeloaders who will invade and simply clean the whole place of food and drinks?:feelsthink:
If you live in a big city, and you don't zoom into the exact block where the party is at, clicking on the city will give you a random story. People would be coming in yes, but they wouldn't all be going to the same party

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar