Inverted camera is what made me fall into looksmaxxing rabbit hole and be aware of my looks

nigtard

nigtard

I remember 3 years ago when I unknowingly changed my camera settings to inverted somehow and took pictures of my face. After then I was never the same because I realized that I’m not human. That’s when everything made sense the reason why I hoped every night that I wouldn’t wake up, the reason why it was like I didn’t exist to other people.It’s because I’m fucking ugly bro

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 30432, Lmao, Pikabro and 1 other person
I remember 3 years ago when I unknowingly changed my camera settings to inverted somehow and took pictures of my face. After then I was never the same because I realized that I’m not human. That’s when everything made sense the reason why I hoped every night that I wouldn’t wake up, the reason why it was like I didn’t exist to other people.It’s because I’m fucking ugly bro
Exactly inverted camera is how people view you from their eyesight. Look subhuman there and means you are subhuman everywhere

• +1
Reactions: nigtard
Exactly inverted camera is how people view you from their eyesight. Look subhuman there and means you are subhuman everywhere
im beyond subhuman if people view me as my inverted photos

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking and nigtard
That shit really humbled me, I never realized how many falios I had until I used it

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking
everybody looks weird to themselves seeing themselves inverted for the first time

• +1
I lack accountability so I always try to
delusionmaxx in the mirror. But there’s no way to cope out of inverted camera

• +1
Reactions: cell0xide and nigtard
I lack accountability so I always try to
delusionmaxx in the mirror. But there’s no way to cope out of inverted camera
It's better to stop looking in mirrors,nowadays I see the deformed features that I see on inverted camera

• +1
everybody looks weird to themselves seeing themselves inverted for the first time
What would this phenomenon be? Is this just placebo cause your not used to your actual side or is it actually that your mirrored self is more subhuman because of failos than “normal”?

What would this phenomenon be? Is this just placebo cause your not used to your actual side or is it actually that your mirrored self is more subhuman because of failos than “normal”?
It’s because it highlights asymmetry. It’s not that bad, your actual features aren’t worse compared to looking in the mirror or via the normal camera.

• +1
It’s because it highlights asymmetry. It’s not that bad, your actual features aren’t worse compared to looking in the mirror or via the normal camera.
Interesting, I’ve noticed that too. What would the verdict be? You are actually looksminned in other peoples eyes or they just see you in a different way with the same PSL so to speak?

Idk. But haven’t you ever seen your friends in selfie cam? To me they look pretty similar IRL and it’s not a big difference. Yeah you may have more asymmetry IRL but what you also have is more facial width, and peoples eyes pick you up better capturing the actual shadows of your face. You look better, and worse in certain ways IRL (compared to a reversed selfie cam)

• +1
Interesting, I’ve noticed that too. What would the verdict be? You are actually looksminned in other peoples eyes or they just see you in a different way with the same PSL so to speak?
I’d say a similar psl. After a few photos with the inverted filter I seem to get used to it and don’t notice the asymmetries.

My mum uses a phone that has an inverted filter and I don’t notice anything out of the usual.

• +1
I’d say a similar psl. After a few photos with the inverted filter I seem to get used to it and don’t notice the asymmetries.

My mum uses a phone that has an inverted filter and I don’t notice anything out of the usual.
You still have the same asymmetries when looking at a mirror. You just don’t notice them. If you used the inverted filter all your life and then use a normal camera, you would get the same shock.

Idk. But haven’t you ever seen your friends in selfie cam? To me they look pretty similar IRL and it’s not a big difference. Yeah you may have more asymmetry IRL but what you also have is more facial width, and peoples eyes pick you up better capturing the actual shadows of your face. You look better, and worse in certain ways IRL (compared to a reversed selfie cam)
The best way to actually see how you look is either with a video or a professional wide lens camera. From a solid 6ft distance.