Invest in Arms Manufacturers

butterworld

butterworld

5’8 mulattocel
*Repost*
I have a 100% foolproof way of getting rich. There is no better time to make money than now.
How? Invest in Arms Manufacturers.
If you feel particularly reckless put literally every cent you have in anti-drone startups. Pic VERY related.

This investment strategy is predicated on the two following axioms. If you cannot understand these, do not invest:
Axiom 1: A multi-polar world is guaranteed to result in an arms buildup by ALL sides (self-evident truth).
Axiom 2: Governments print their own money, and their ultimate goal is self-preservation. Therefore a government will print its fiat slop currency to annihilation and funnel whatever they feel is necessary to arms manufacturers if they feel existentially threatened (self-evident truth).

Wars play out based on the technology available at the time. This generally results in either defense-dominated or offense-dominated warfare. What do I mean by this?
>I build a wall (defense-dominated)
>I build a cannon to break down your wall (offensive-dominated)
>I build a bigger wall
>I build a bigger cannon
Repeat ad infinitum. WW1 was defense-centric, and as such devolved into static trench warfare. At the end of 4 years of warfare Germany advanced 30-50km from their pre-war borders into France. WW2 was offensive-centric, and as such a well planned Blitzkrieg capitulated France in FOURTY THREE DAYS.

Today one Ukrainian drone operator with a box of batteries and a box of grenades can, with the support of literally any suppressive fire of any kind, annihilate the morale of a platoon (20-50 men) of Russian infantry and completely halt an advance. Ukraine will lose despite this, but all you need do is simply observe. Every other military force is watching too.

Look with your own eyes and see what weapons are being used. Invest in those that make the weapon. Invest in those countering the weapon. Invest in the wall-builder and the cannon-builder at the same time. Profit. Jews get rich selling weapons to both sides. You can too.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale, mewingmaxxer and 5'7 zoomer
or gamble on sol chain till you find a x1000

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and butterworld