invest in MDMA

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
These pills of magic only cost 1,50 dollars each when bought in bulk.

The value is incredible: You take 3/4 of a pill to begin, and a 1/4 pill redose after 90 minutes. (Just after it starts kicking in, which is ~1hour for me)
This leaves you with an incredible high for around ~4hours total.

All that for 1,50 dollars? jfl man. I could easily see people buying these pills for ~50 dollars each. That is the true value of the experience that you get.

Even 1 single fucking beer at a club already costs close to 4 dollars in this retarded society. And you need like 5 minimum to get a nice buzz.

invest in bulk MDMA. 1,50 dollars will eventually become 50 dollars when MDMA reaches its true value. that's a 35x return.

You think you can get 35x returns in the stock-market? jfl at you buddyboyo.

I can see the illegal drug-market declining in the near future as governments are starting to control society more and more. AI will aid government fascism with facial recognition on camera-footage. That together with the increasingly digitalized financial world, it will become easier for governments to find illegal dealers and drug producers and kill the market. AI will be used to analyze financial data and illegal dealers/producers will pop out as suspects with minimal effort.

AI will kill the illegal drug market.

Eventually I believe the government will legalize some hard-drugs with minimal negative side-effects like MDMA, but this legalization will come together with massive costs and taxes. The government won't allow you to use MDMA cheaply, they will make sure that a pill costs 50 dollars each.

And this is when you start selling your pile of 1,50 dollar bought pills for a 35x return.

@TechnoBoss @_MVP_ thoughts? Tbh I have it all figured out.

I just need to buy a few thousand pills of MDMA and then I will be a millionaire in 2030.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bomber517, Sodoku, Suns9999 and 4 others
All fun and games untill a thugmaxxed mtn robs you

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, MA_ascender, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
rotting meat mogs

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Jova, Suns9999 and MoggerGaston
All fun and games untill a thugmaxxed mtn robs you
ab67616d0000b2730117c6507a09cd153eeacb40

I am satan.

Aint no bitchass MTN thug robbing me.

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Nigga gaston next time make this pic with mdma :forcedsmile:
4387744 WhatsApp Image 2024 09 15 at 142102

@MA_ascender @truthhurts @Litekiller11

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PROMETHEUS, Suns9999, truthhurts and 3 others
Do you think it's good for studying or like high performance? ig you can always practice dancing too :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and MoggerGaston
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and kaligula567
Do you think it's good for studying or like high performance? if you can always practice dancing too :ROFLMAO:
nigga wtf

when you are on MDMA there is no way you are gonna be studying :lul::lul::lul:

its not possible

what you are looking for is ritalin (low-dose meth), this helps with studying. Many students use it.

• JFL
nigga wtf

when you are on MDMA there is no way you are gonna be studying :lul::lul::lul:

its not possible

what you are looking for is ritalin (low-dose meth), this helps with studying. Many students use it.
Yeah ofc Ritalin is good for studying I'm somewhat experienced with amphetamines but I don't wanna increase the likelihood of developing psychosis by 500% and coke is too unsustainable imo. Perhaps when I'm more healthy it'll be a good choice but it doesn't seem like one rn. Just looking for alternatives and the only times I've done MDMA it was way too big of a dose so I was just wondering if there was a possibility.(y)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and MoggerGaston
mdma tolerance kicks in literally after the first use and you have to keep multiplying your last dosage by 2x after each time to get nearly the same buzz as you did the first time you did it

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz
Yeah ofc Ritalin is good for studying I'm somewhat experienced with amphetamines but I don't wanna increase the likelihood of developing psychosis by 500% and coke is too unsustainable imo. Perhaps when I'm more healthy it'll be a good choice but it doesn't seem like one rn. Just looking for alternatives and the only times I've done MDMA it was way too big of a dose so I was just wondering if there was a possibility.(y)
mdma is not what you are looking for with your purpose, in any case.

mirin' you experimenting with drugs btw, you are a brave intelligent man. A good guy.

Unlike the sheeple NPC's I have to deal with on a daily basis.
I can't stand the fact I am surrounded by these inferior NPC sheep who have nothing of value to me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Snowskinned and LuckyBeast
mdma tolerance kicks in literally after the first use and you have to keep multiplying your last dosage by 2x after each time to get nearly the same buzz as you did the first time you did it
wrong.

MDMA tolerance is known to subside ~2 weeks after use, which is the time your brain needs to largely adjust back to normal.

I believe the reason why you don't get 'the same buzz' as you did the first time is largely because it is no longer new and exciting once you have done it plenty of times. I believe the chemicals in your brain remain the same, but your response to those chemicals weakens over time.

Going extended periods of time without MDMA will help with your emotional response to MDMA chemicals in your brain. This is logical and natural.

• JFL
don’t put air quotes over my words you black faggot thats the correct terminology, and would you constitute only taking 3 pills across 4 different days to be plenty of times

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fusionxz, Hottaco34 and MoggerGaston
don’t put air quotes over my words you black faggot thats the correct terminology, and would you constitute only taking 3 pills across 4 different days to be plenty of times
what

• JFL
Just become a drug dealer theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, bigchunguslover and Suns9999
just do lsd with some alcohol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Suns9999