Invisible and accepting surgery most likely won’t ascend

LightSkinNoob

LightSkinNoob

GFmaxxed and ascended
Realistically I’ve been looking around and realised that PSL irl means almost nothing and it essentially boils down to your “look”

TLDR you have it or you don’t

This is the last year I’ve let the idea of my “look” drag me down in all aspects of life, I’ll try surgeries but if they don’t work, I’ll hold no emotional attachment to it if it doesn’t work out.

Gotta just find a way to enjoy life outside of relationships and fitting in (cope)

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Tallman, aBetterMii, sub5inchcel and 1 other person
such a low T post that no one even responded :lul:
chad or death

thats all there is
keep ascending or bridgemaxx

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
mirin the physique though, had a good fap :love:(y)

• Ugh..
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
mirin the physique though, had a good fap :love:(y)
Cringe Reaction GIF

Locationpill?

• +1
No harmony means over sry

• +1
I see ugly mofos out there with decent women 😕

Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 15827
I see ugly mofos out there with decent women 😕

Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX
Maybe we think these guys are ugly but women see good things about them, I doubt these guys approached the girls, PSL might be just a wash of a rating system.

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and Moggie
Maybe we think these guys are ugly but women see good things about them, I doubt these guys approached the girls, PSL might be just a wash of a rating system.
Amount of fashion maxxed zoomers who look like this I see with gfs at uni is too high
img5.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vain786, gymmaxedhorse and LightSkinNoob
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie
Amount of fashion maxxed zoomers who look like this I see with gfs at uni is too high
img5.jpg
You’ll go out and see clones of these mf everywhere with gf :lul:

• +1
  • +1

Haven’t heard the NZ accent in a long time, I was born and raised there, it’s been 5 years since I’ve been tho, nostalgic.

• Woah
elab ascension. depends on starting point

• Love it
elab ascension. depends on starting point
Even if one has objective falios, getting surgeries to fix them will result in you still looking like well, YOU. The current issue is how you look, so starting point I feel is a little useless.

• +1
Even if one has objective falios, getting surgeries to fix them will result in you still looking like well, YOU. The current issue is how you look, so starting point I feel is a little useless.
basically base and pheno pill

• +1
such as being Asian almost always objective failo, yeah no surgery will fix that. white, tall, fat, recessed jaw, weird nose dude will ascend with surgeries and gymcelling for sure. Like I said depends on the starting point.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and LightSkinNoob
img5.jpg
why does this perm shit work

when its always straight hair thats the most aesthetic

• +1