What women LUST FOR
EDDIE-CIBRIANI-100-SEXIEST.jpg

And he got more out of his peak than this oldcel will in his entire life time

Keep coping you fossil

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
And he got more out of his peak than this oldcel will in his entire life time

Keep coping you fossil
I'm in my 20s you idiot, Zayn looks like shit he has zero sex appeal, Women don't lusts after these type of men. only girls under 18 and gay men who missed out on high school chad. and now want a twink

https://www.google.com/search?q=sexy+men < What women desire when they want sex, (Clue is in the word sexy)

I'm in my 20s you idiot, Zayn looks like shit he has zero sex appeal, Women don't lusts after these type of men. only girls under 18 and gay men who missed out on high school chad. and now want a twink

https://www.google.com/search?q=sexy+men < What women desire when they want sex, (Clue is in the word sexy)

The guy has massive appeal and massive status

Keep coping with your "sexy men" google search jfl

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Shrek2OnDvD, reptiles and 3 others
Only Subhuman Pajeetas cope with saying zayn isn't special .

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
Only Subhuman Pajeetas cope with saying zayn isn't special .

He literally has 17 appreciation thread on lipstickalley

JFL

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles
View attachment 1093388
View attachment 1093389

The guy has massive appeal and massive status

Keep coping with your "sexy men" google search jfl

You just proved my point, the women on top said he's now older and sexier.

Gen Z men the most sexless gen ever

1312.jpg

1346.jpg

1*hLVqF6jgrF9HdX7qMDxm_w.png

You're Delusional if you think this Small Skulled faggot, has more sex appeal than a guy like this
MalikDisneyland-pjg_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqP5cCLU3tGUKNTdPSRn7muigU4USFBY75TeUD9TIRKYE.jpg
EpRuPCbWMAASJJm.jpg

You just proved my point, the women on top said he's now older and sexier.

Gen Z men the most sexless gen ever

1312.jpg

1346.jpg

1*hLVqF6jgrF9HdX7qMDxm_w.png

You're Delusional if you think this Small Skulled faggot, has more sex appeal than a guy like this
MalikDisneyland-pjg_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqP5cCLU3tGUKNTdPSRn7muigU4USFBY75TeUD9TIRKYE.jpg
EpRuPCbWMAASJJm.jpg

"You just proved my point, the women on top said he's now older and sexier." he was 22 when that was posted, so still prime and not old you spastic

Also you just posted a picture of him with a girl

vs a guy walking alone on a beach jfl

"You just proved my point, the women on top said he's now older and sexier." he was 22 when that was posted, so still prime and not old you spastic

Also you just posted a picture of him with a girl

View attachment 1093415

vs a guy walking alone on a beach jfl

The Dude walking down the beach has Dolce Gabbana fragrance tier looks, Zayn would never get a modeling gig like that because no men wants to look like him

JFL, how old are you? You seem threatened by MASC/DOM men, You should be I mean gen z boy are sexless while gen z girls aren't so the older millennial men must be fucking all the gen z girls.

The Dude walking down the beach has Dolce Gabbana fragrance tier looks, Zayn would never get a modeling gig like that because no men wants to look like him

JFL, how old are you? You seem threatened by MASC/DOM men, You should be I mean gen z boy are sexless while gen z girls aren't so the older millennial men must be fucking all the gen z girls.

Yeah Zayn will never get a modelling gig because he's only a famous singer with millions of fans, insane amount of status and insane amount of money

I'm sure no one wants that

I'm not threatened by masc/dom men at all, I just know Zayn has a wide appeal

"gen z boy are sexless while gen z girls aren't so the older millennial men must be fucking all the gen z girls"

not true, its just that 1 good looking man get to share many girls while the rest don't get any, nothing to do with age

Yeah Zayn will never get a modelling gig because he's only a famous singer with millions of fans, insane amount of status and insane amount of money

I'm sure no one wants that

I'm not threatened by masc/dom men at all, I just know Zayn has a wide appeal

"gen z boy are sexless while gen z girls aren't so the older millennial men must be fucking all the gen z girls"

not true, its just that 1 good looking man get to share many girls while the rest don't get any, nothing to do with age

If Zayn wasn't a famous musician he'd be working at his dads Takeaway selling Kebabs, as that's the only Job he'd get.

He has Massive appeal with women 18 and under, Massive appeal with Gay men and some appeal with women 18-22.

That has always been the case that Chad = gets all the women, in every generation. Before tinder girls would got to the Bar/Disco and fuck the best looking guy there.

You're intimated by men like this because you know in the future, They'll control your job, They'll fuck your wife, They will own you.
strongshoulders.jpg

If Zayn wasn't a famous musician he'd be working at his dads Takeaway selling Kebabs, as that's the only Job he'd get.

He has Massive appeal with women 18 and under, Massive appeal with Gay men and some appeal with women 18-22.

That has always been the case that Chad = gets all the women, in every generation. Before tinder girls would got to the Bar/Disco and fuck the best looking guy there.

You're intimated by men like this because you know in the future, They'll control your job, They'll fuck your wife, They will own you.
strongshoulders.jpg

"If Zayn wasn't a famous musician" but he is so...

also jfl if you don't think he can grow a beard and get buff to appeal to older women

"You're intimated by men like this because you know in the future, They'll control your job, They'll fuck your wife, They will own you." is this your cuck fantasy? jfl

You are delusional

• Love it
Reactions: reptiles
Open this thread and got Zaynpilled again second time today:feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
He is a bloated almost tranny looking paki now. Agepill hit him hard

Why the fuck did he dye his hair blue
Had a baby and decided to looksmin

The subhuman will be browsing this site soon

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel