IODINE

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
Antone who takes more than 5 mg here?

I know RDA is 150 mcg

Can you tell me the benefits of taking either of them?

I would appreciate it

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
JUST TELL ME IF I SHOULD TAKE IT OR NOT I TRUST YOU
Take it but u may have herxheimer reaction at the start which may be uncomfortable. I’d dose 300 first day and then 500 for the next two days , while taking vitamin c selenium ( you can just eat broccoli for this , although steamed instead of boiled / fryer retains more selenium) , magnesium, and upping table salt intake . From day 4 you can mostly gauge if it’s having positive effects or not. The first three days MAY be uncomfortable as Ull be excreting heavy metals ( turmeric also helps in detox so u can use that as well) and halogens from ur body

Some people take 20 mg which I don’t think it’s necessary but we definetely need atleast 2 mg everyday

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Mr. President
Take it but u may have herxheimer reaction at the start which may be uncomfortable. I’d dose 300 first day and then 500 for the next two days , while taking vitamin c selenium ( you can just eat broccoli for this , although steamed instead of boiled / fryer retains more selenium) , magnesium, and upping table salt intake . From day 4 you can mostly gauge if it’s having positive effects or not. The first three days MAY be uncomfortable as Ull be excreting heavy metals ( turmeric also helps in detox so u can use that as well) and halogens from ur body

Some people take 20 mg which I don’t think it’s necessary but we definetely need atleast 2 mg everyday
@incel194012940 tjoughts on this? Also jewstein says kale is too toxic and iodine is Over reported in that and recommends Lugold

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
@incel194012940 tjoughts on this? Also jewstein says kale is too toxic and iodine is Over reported in that and recommends Lugold
i have some lugols coming in the mail im gonna try as a mouthwash, i like eating seaweed, heavy metal toxicity depends on the source/brand (ithink the dried stuff i have would be high, like between tuna-swordfish tier), but you'd notice if it was happening no?