ioi cheatcode

NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

i’m just ahead of the curve
i had to wear a suit for an event today. so after i just said fuck it and went to the stores i needed to go to in my suit. ioi and attention fucking central, everyone i walked by was staring at me and turning their heads.

three older people asked me why i was wearing a suit and what I do for work.

i told them im an fbi agent and you should have seen their faces, they genuinely were shocked and believed me, peak fucking comedy.
Agent Fbi GIF

obviously this isn’t going to work if ur conventionally unattractive or 5’6 or something. but if ur conventionally good looking and a solid height u need to try this shit, was fucking hilarious, 100% recommend. 10/10 pasttime
laughs cage GIF

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Simр, Slayer and NZb6Air
obviously this isn’t going to work if ur conventionally unattractive or 5’6 or something
Tbh this is always my first thought that precedes everything whenever I see such posts...
but seeing OP do this "nuh uh I didn't forget you inky hehe" at the end is honestly fucking heartbreaking...
yeah it fucking sucks man DON'T EVEN PRETEND TO HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT IT IS ACTUALLY LIKE

• JFL
Reactions: Flowerpot
Tbh this is always my first thought that precedes everything whenever I see such posts...
but seeing OP do this "nuh uh I didn't forget you inky hehe" at the end is honestly fucking heartbreaking...
yeah it fucking sucks man DON'T EVEN PRETEND TO HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT IT IS ACTUALLY LIKE
it’s better i say it here,then someone trying it and getting laughed at publicly
the sheer autism required to say this to real people irl

ray liotta GIF
Food Drink Water GIF

• +1
Reactions: aber