IOI's are the biggest cope ever

PlayersGetPlayed

PlayersGetPlayed

Diamond
I'm 19, and I grew out of it, but let's just say it was bad at around 15 - 17. I can understand that youngcels here focus too much on it, but staring and stuff like that really doesn't mean shit.

The only exception I'll make is if a girl cold approaches you, I do think that could mean something. But most of the time that's not what y'all experience, so discard all those useless "IOI's" that don't mean shit.

Listen here, the only reason you should be paying attention to IOI's is if you'd like to approach a girl, and you're not sure whether it's a good idea. Don't use it as egofuel.

Do you know how many guys think the exact same thing as you? Muhh muhh I'm getting stared at by everyone, everyone pays so much attention to me. Even on the offchance that it is true, it's not going to do anything but make you self-conscious and in return disable you from being low inhib.

Asides, if people really did see you as THAT attractive they WOULD approach you, trust me, I've seen chads (or htn with halo) in action and women WILL NOT keep it at staring. Please don't take any offense here.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, Art of Pattinson, NoLongerHuman and 6 others
Ask more girls out otherwise yoi will regret it

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
Giga cope. If a girl keeps looking at you and smiles either she finds you very ugly or attractive, mostly attractive.
You are a fucking autist so it's hard for you to read people

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JustCallMeKash and PlayersGetPlayed
I agree that they are copes because you cannot rely on perception, either you are attractive or you are not there is only objectivity

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and PlayersGetPlayed
Giga cope. If a girl keeps looking at you and smiles either she finds you very ugly or attractive, mostly attractive.
You are a fucking autist so it's hard for you to read people
Well I can't say you're wrong and I'm not going to say that girls who stare at you can't find you attractive or ugly. But I was talking about people who use it as egofuel, instead of focussing on more important things such as actually approaching.

staring was only an IOI in elementary and middle school. and even the girls would noticeably be flustered while doing it

you ever look around in public and realize you've been looking at someone the entire time? that's how most 'stares' happen

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, borntosuffer, Debetro and 2 others
The only iOi is your penis in a vagina with consent without having to pay for it

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, borntosuffer, itsherlossNVM and 3 others
Yeah noticing foids staring at you means fuck all but that's not the only type of IOI you can get. Foids being touchy with you is an IOI and that is definitely a real thing

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, PlayersGetPlayed and RapeAllFemales
Do you know how many guys think the exact same thing as you?
This.

Almost every dude thinks that he is the main protagonist, even if an LTN. They think they look kinda alright in the mirror and are just unphotogenic in photos.

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and PlayersGetPlayed