Ipamorelin + CJC-1295 for muscle growth.

hiku

hiku

gymcel
  1. Ipamorelin (200-300 mcg/day) + CJC-1295 (100-200 mcg/day) for boosting GH production.
  2. MK-677 (20-30 mg/day) for additional GH and IGF-1
  3. Epicatechin (200-300 mg/day) for natural muscle growth enhancement by inhibiting myostatin.
I want to hop on a cycle without closing my growth plates. Is CJC+Ipamorelin with mk and epicatechin good for muscle growth, if not can someone recommend some other cycle. Im not larping, my soccer season just ended and I have the most time to go to the gym right now so I need to find a stack thats good for me right now before my soccer season starts back up again.

maybe something like, LGD-4033, MK-2866, or S4 is good too, i heard it does not affect growth plates that hard and with lgd i heard it gives the most muscle gain (my main goal is muscle gain) but it tanks natural test production so maybe running it with a test base or Enclomiphene or Nolvadex

initially i wanted to do rad140 but heard of its effects on growth plates and changed my mind, maybe if i do a short 6-8 week cycle it wont have much of an effect?

Im 14 years old 120lb lean. 5'7 so I CAN NOT stunt my growth plates.

---------------------------------
also was considering trt but i dont want to inject shit into my ass the rest of my life... maybe enclomiphene with letro, i know enclomiphene closes growth plates because of test production which converts to estrogen and estrogen closes growth plates but with letro that will be avoided?

please real high iq responses no bullshit.

enclomiphene will close your growth plates no matter how much you crush estrogen, you could take something like anavar + hcg + aromasin/letro

• Love it
Reactions: hiku
enclomiphene will close your growth plates no matter how much you crush estrogen, you could take something like anavar + hcg + aromasin/letro
Nope. Enclo only works on the brain receptors to trick it to increase LH and FSH

It’s not like other Serms where they act on growth plate receptors as well

• +1
Reactions: hiku and moreplatesmoreweigh
Anavar: 20-50 mg/day
HCG: 250-500 IU twice per week
Aromasin (Exemestane): 12.5-25 mg every other day (EOD)
(8 week cycle)
pct: clomid + Nolvadex
3 weeks after cycle

so like something like this?
also i know anavar is toxic on liver and im only 14? will this kill me.

Last edited:
Nope. Enclo only works on the brain receptors to trick it to increase LH and FSH

It’s not like other Serms where they act on growth plate receptors as well
it binds to bone as an estrogen

• +1
Anavar: 20-50 mg/day
HCG: 250-500 IU twice per week
Aromasin (Exemestane): 12.5-25 mg every other day (EOD)
(8 week cycle)
pct: clomid + Nolvadex
3 weeks after cycle

so like something like this?
also i know anavar is toxic on liver and im only 14? will this kill me.
run it 12 weeks no pct just keep the hcg going after
if you run serms it will close your growth plates

• +1
Reactions: hiku and wastedspermcel
Send me conclusive proof of this since I couldn’t find anything about it. Doesn’t seem so from the properties it’s supposed to have.

Then again, most enclo is just clomid which will impact ERs in the bone

• +1
Send me conclusive proof of this since I couldn’t find anything about it. Doesn’t seem so from the properties it’s supposed to have.

Then again, most enclo is just clomid which will impact ERs in the bone
Im not gonna waste my time re-finding studys but they use serms to intentionally close growth plates in girls. If you don't think it will close your growth plates then go for it, they will 100% close them but it's your life

• +1
Im not gonna waste my time re-finding studys but they use serms to intentionally close growth plates in girls. If you don't think it will close your growth plates then go for it, they will 100% close them but it's your life
Are you retarded or something ? You shouldn’t comment on things you don’t know about.

Enclo was specifically designed to only be selective on brain receptors. That’s what makes it unique to other serms. It’s not like clomid or ralo which was used on girls for that purpose.

• +1
Are you retarded or something ? You shouldn’t comment on things you don’t know about.

Enclo was specifically designed to only be selective on brain receptors. That’s what makes it unique to other serms. It’s not like clomid or ralo which was used on girls for that purpose.
then take it then it's your fucking life

• +1
start taking it and pm me a growth plate assesment 12 weeks later 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’m not planning to take it and my plates are closed already. But what you’re saying is just wrong.

• +1
no im right stop spreading misinformation
It does not have estrogenic activities like other Serms on receptors

Enclomiphene functions as a (pure anti-estrogen agent). By selectively blocking estrogen receptors in the hypothalamus.

• +1
dnr but I will later

bookmarked

• Love it
Enclomiphene functions as a (pure anti-estrogen agent). By selectively blocking estrogen receptors in the hypothalamus.
serms act upon estrogen receptors in every tissue the only difference being the strength of the estrogen signal, it would make no sense to signal low estrogen to bone so, every single SERM is designed to send an estrogen signal to bone INCLUDING enclo.

• +1
Reactions: Mike141 and hiku
It does not have estrogenic activities like other Serms on receptors

In bone it will act as an estrogen.

• +1
Hgh secretors for muscle growth
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MA_ascender and hiku
serms act upon estrogen receptors in every tissue the only difference being the strength of the estrogen signal, it would make no sense to signal low estrogen to bone so, every single SERM is designed to send an estrogen signal to bone INCLUDING enclo.
It’s an antagonist compound. It doesn’t activate estrogen receptors in those tissues which is what sets the start of ossification. What’s so hard to understand ?

• +1
There was a study on enclo being used on teenagers to help with hypogonadism and it mentioned not adverse side effects on height growth. I’ll try and find it for you to end this cope

• +1
Even clomid doesn’t have evidence of stopping height growth actually:

Clomiphene citrate is a medication used to treat hypogonadism in men.

While it can increase testosterone levels, there is no clear evidence that it stunts growth in adolescents. However, long-term treatment with this medication is not recommended and should not be more than 6 cycles.

Now apologise to me

• +1
Even clomid doesn’t have evidence of stopping height growth actually:

Clomiphene citrate is a medication used to treat hypogonadism in men.

While it can increase testosterone levels, there is no clear evidence that it stunts growth in adolescents. However, long-term treatment with this medication is not recommended and should not be more than 6 cycles.

Now apologise to me
you are an autist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hiku and Saint Casanova
  1. Ipamorelin (200-300 mcg/day) + CJC-1295 (100-200 mcg/day) for boosting GH production.
  2. MK-677 (20-30 mg/day) for additional GH and IGF-1
  3. Epicatechin (200-300 mg/day) for natural muscle growth enhancement by inhibiting myostatin.
I want to hop on a cycle without closing my growth plates. Is CJC+Ipamorelin with mk and epicatechin good for muscle growth, if not can someone recommend some other cycle. Im not larping, my soccer season just ended and I have the most time to go to the gym right now so I need to find a stack thats good for me right now before my soccer season starts back up again.

maybe something like, LGD-4033, MK-2866, or S4 is good too, i heard it does not affect growth plates that hard and with lgd i heard it gives the most muscle gain (my main goal is muscle gain) but it tanks natural test production so maybe running it with a test base or Enclomiphene or Nolvadex

initially i wanted to do rad140 but heard of its effects on growth plates and changed my mind, maybe if i do a short 6-8 week cycle it wont have much of an effect?

Im 14 years old 120lb lean. 5'7 so I CAN NOT stunt my growth plates.

---------------------------------
also was considering trt but i dont want to inject shit into my ass the rest of my life... maybe enclomiphene with letro, i know enclomiphene closes growth plates because of test production which converts to estrogen and estrogen closes growth plates but with letro that will be avoided?

please real high iq responses no bullshit.
Im 14 aswell, ive used both masteron and test theyre amazing id recommend 300 mast 500 test

Hgh secretors for muscle growth
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
you do realize muscle growth occurs on different pathways right? it’s not like bodybuilders take test+hgh and insulin for no reason. Those 3 pathways are incredibly important for muscle growth but since u just joined the forum i wouldn’t expect much from u

• +1
you do realize muscle growth occurs on different pathways right? it’s not like bodybuilders take test+hgh and insulin for no reason. Those 3 pathways are incredibly important for muscle growth but since u just joined the forum i wouldn’t expect much from u
If you could use your pea brain to check out 1 bodybuilding forum then you would know Hgh is mostly used for more restful sleep and to drag carbs into your muscles so they look fuller. There’s niggas there who have used 10 ius on Reddit and litrally said a mild Dbol cycle is better. There’s more types of igf1 instead of just the one that makes muscle, Hgh acts more on bones

Hgh is mostly used for more restful sleep and to drag carbs into your muscles so they look fuller
High doses of HGH and AAS are going to cause far more growth than AAS solo. HGH, when combined with AAS is massively anabolic. It’s a similar jump to going from natty to enhanced but compounded on top of that again, in my experience, anyway.

• +1
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh
If you could use your pea brain to check out 1 bodybuilding forum then you would know Hgh is mostly used for more restful sleep and to drag carbs into your muscles so they look fuller. There’s niggas there who have used 10 ius on Reddit and litrally said a mild Dbol cycle is better. There’s more types of igf1 instead of just the one that makes muscle, Hgh acts more on bones
yes man i’ll listen to a fucking reddit soy boy cuck. use your pea brain and search about insulin+hgh and how it works in the body newgen

yes man i’ll listen to a fucking reddit soy boy cuck. use your pea brain and search about insulin+hgh and how it works in the body newgen
IMG 2333

:feelsuhh:

“HGH helps to maintain, build, and repair healthy tissue in the brain and other organs. This hormone can help to speed up healing after an injury and repair muscle tissue after exercise. This helps to build muscle mass, boost metabolism, and burn fat.”

“Our study demonstrated an increase in muscle strength in the lower body part after GH therapy in healthy men”

“In summary, normal GH/IGF-I function does have a role in the development and maintenance of muscle mass, as gathered from evidence”

“GH increases muscle strength by enhancing muscle mass without affecting contractile force or fibre composition type”

MIRIN UR IQ NEWGEN

• +1
“HGH helps to maintain, build, and repair healthy tissue in the brain and other organs. This hormone can help to speed up healing after an injury and repair muscle tissue after exercise. This helps to build muscle mass, boost metabolism, and burn fat.”

“Our study demonstrated an increase in muscle strength in the lower body part after GH therapy in healthy men”

“In summary, normal GH/IGF-I function does have a role in the development and maintenance of muscle mass, as gathered from evidence”

“GH increases muscle strength by enhancing muscle mass without affecting contractile force or fibre composition type”

MIRIN UR IQ NEWGEN
Yes it speeds up healing but doesn’t build extra mass on top of that:lul: that’s why most bodybuilders mostly use Hgh for recovery and because it increase muscle glycogen. And I was talking abt secretagogues and not Hgh injection:ogre:. Secretagogues are unpredictable and you don’t how much Hgh you’ll release from them. If it was all that good at building muscle then why don’t bodybuilders use solo Hgh cycles? Also, to see negligible contractile mass then you need 10 iu+ a day . It mostly works on tissues other than muscle.

IMG 2337
IMG 2336
IMG 2335

Yes it speeds up healing but doesn’t build extra mass on top of that:lul: that’s why most bodybuilders mostly use Hgh for recovery and because it increase muscle glycogen. And I was talking abt secretagogues and not Hgh injection:ogre:. Secretagogues are unpredictable and you don’t how much Hgh you’ll release from them. If it was all that good at building muscle then why don’t bodybuilders use solo Hgh cycles? Also, to see negligible contractile mass then you need 10 iu+ a day . It mostly works on tissues other than muscle.

View attachment 3251131View attachment 3251132View attachment 3251133
they could use gh by itself but since they are pros they’ll need more than that, as i said it’s only one of the many pathways. Plus gh by itself it’s good but when u add insulin to the equation which in turn will stimulate igf1 way more. also stop using reddit as a source jfl it’s mainly personal experience from clicks taking 2ius which is almost what someone produces naturally LOL. Also i literally cited studies which people take gh alone and noticed increase in muscle mass dumbass

• +1
Yes it speeds up healing but doesn’t build extra mass on top of that:lul: that’s why most bodybuilders mostly use Hgh for recovery and because it increase muscle glycogen. And
J F L “HGH is a performance-enhancing substance used in bodybuilding to increase muscle mass, reduce body fat, and improve athletic performance. The use of HGH in bodybuilding is often combined with other substances, such as anabolic steroids, to achieve greater results”