ipamorelin

D

DLIV

Iron
Hi friend, I would be happy if someone who understands about Ipamorelin can help me, I recently bought 5 mg of Ipamorelin vial, it came to me as a powder, now it turns out, I didn't know until I checked again once, that all the Ipamorelin that is sold is for research use only, now my question is can I to use ipamorelin which is for research use?, if yes how to use it?, since it came to me in powder form, do I have to mix it with water or some special liquid?, do I have to inject it into the body or can I just drip it into the mouth?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
idk if it's a joke but they put ''for research only'' on the label to avoid any potential lawsuits since it hasnt been approved for human use or its supposed to be prescription only

since it came to me in powder form, do I have to mix it with water or some special liquid?, do I have to inject it into the body or can I just drip it into the mouth?
oh ok it was a joke lol

no, I'm serious, i read that yes it need to be inject in the stomach but i read also that it can be taken orally, so can you explain and not joke like smartass when somebody ask a question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back