IPD increase is possible without surgery

D

Deleted member 1901

Kraken
Giga Lifefuel

3DC4D370 75B7 42C4 BE13 35769B58E0C8

F3C1C146 5FAF 4D4C 86EA 36F8585D7255

I measured the ES ratios and the first photo comparison where she’s not smiling was 0.467 and 0.486, respectively. In the second photo comparison, where she’s smiling, her ES ratios were 0.46 and 0.48, respectively. Her midface ratio unexpectedly remained unchanged in both photo comparisons. I’m not sure why the midface ratio stayed the same, because assuming the IPD did indeed increase, then the midface must have lengthened to preserve the ratio. A 0.02 increase is IPD without surgery in two years is BIG for us IPDcels. I just hope it really is possible because it’s possible that I made measurement errors or that the pictures were taken in different conditions allowing lens distortion to warp proportions.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, lightskinbengali, weebcel and 3 others
Credit goes to king. on discord for showing me the result.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
No one is doing that shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
wtf did she even do

• +1
wtf did she even do
I’m honestly not even sure myself. It appears she had a franectomy to release tongue tie and then she did proper tongue posture (mewing) and then she often visited a chiropractor and did Cranial Adjusting Turner Style, which is some sort of therapy where a practitioner applies pressure using the hands to certain areas to “align cranial sutures”. Maybe facepulling is not cope?

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and thereallegend
Cope

1) lens distortion
2) dif head tilt (maybe)
3) pictures arent to same scale
4) simply retarded measuring

Cope

• +1
Reactions: LebenistneHure and Deleted member 24789
maybe a slight shift in where the eyes fall in the sockets but the actual orbitals didn’t change

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 1901
Cope

1) lens distortion
2) dif head tilt (maybe)
3) pictures arent to same scale
4) simply retarded measuring

Cope
My measurements were pretty good. I consider it Lifefuel, but yes it could very well be frauded. Another possibility is that she was focussing at different distances.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Bro how can u believe that

My measurements were pretty good. I consider it Lifefuel, but yes it could very well be frauded. Another possibility is that she was focussing at different distances.
Great news! The hitherto possibility that the IPD increase was due to focusing at different distances has been debunked, for I again measured the ES ratio but using the lateral canthus instead of the pupil. For the first photo comparison where she is not smiling her modified ES ratio is 0.629 and 0.662, respectively. For the second photo comparison her modified ES ratio is 0.61 and 0.63, respectively.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 21765
Interesting thread

• +1
I have the answer but i dont know if u r going to like it

• +1
She lost weight. Thats why the es ratio got higher but the midface ratio stayed the same.

• +1
  • Woah
Giga Lifefuel

I measured the ES ratios and the first photo comparison where she’s not smiling was 0.467 and 0.486, respectively. In the second photo comparison, where she’s smiling, her ES ratios were 0.46 and 0.48, respectively. Her midface ratio unexpectedly remained unchanged in both photo comparisons. I’m not sure why the midface ratio stayed the same, because assuming the IPD did indeed increase, then the midface must have lengthened to preserve the ratio. A 0.02 increase is IPD without surgery in two years is BIG for us IPDcels. I just hope it really is possible because it’s possible that I made measurement errors or that the pictures were taken in different conditions allowing lens distortion to warp proportions.
No need to measure her IPD as the increase is obviously upon taking the first look...

Also just Acromegalymaxx, bro.
Images   2023 03 27T222711371
Denis Cyplenkov

Compare 22 vs 40 and you will see it

Unique hands

Screenshot 20230327 224113
Screenshot 20230327 224135

Also if you don't got teeth gaps between ALL teeth you aren't even trying 🤭

• +1
  • Woah
Giga Lifefuel

"I want to help women" fuck you, entitled Feminazi bitch: hope you lose all your gains, choke on cum and fucking die.

Also CTRL+ F:
>posture = 13 results
>Schroth = ZERO results

Schroth was created by a woman yet this fucking retarded femongoloid elitist feminazi never even heard about it JFL

My IPD is already wide so I don't need it, but she seems to have written quite interesting things in this article that I'm saving as PDF to read offline 🤭

• JFL
She lost weight. Thats why the es ratio got higher but the midface ratio stayed the same.
That could be it, unfortunately. She didn’t mention anything anywhere about weight change.

I think its lens distortion

when i take a bad picture my fwhr is 1.80
a normal pic and I have 1.92

Also it seems to looks like a blepharoplasty surgery but i'm not sure

Last edited:
  • +1
She may be a feminist but she just enlightened me with priceless knowledge in form of 3 words: Orofacial Myofunctional Therapy... ANOTHER TOOL SO I CAN BECOME I GREEK DEMIGOD.

Already found a list with the best books on the theme, found the latest edition of this book that costs 40 USD but I'm not paying cause poorcel... BUT I DON'T USE TOR SO I CAN'T DOWNLOAD IT 🥺😭

• +1
Guys claiming lens distortion and weight loss: how can't you see it doesn't even looks like the same person anymore? Are you fucking blind or something? THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE, SHE DID THE IMPOSSIBLE AND THIS THERAPY SEEMS LEGIT SO I'M GOING TO STUDY IT

• +1
what if ur ipd is already wide

This doesn’t seem realistic, how could you magically change nothing but your eye ipd ? Both pictures looks the exact apart of that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and Deleted member 1901
This doesn’t seem realistic, how could you magically change nothing but your eye ipd ? Both pictures looks the exact apart of that
I don’t know, if it’s not fat loss or distortion. The eyebrows look farther apart.

I don’t know, if it’s not fat loss or distortion. The eyebrows look farther apart.
I call this fake until someone prove it’s real

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and Deleted member 1901
well what do you think does thenView attachment 2127170
Your eyes look a bit weird. I don’t think it’s IPD-related, although you would definitely benefit from wider zygos. I think you would maybe look better if you opened your eyelids wider because your eyelids look like they are slightly closed. Your eyebrows are very positively tilted, and would be ideally closer to neutral tilt. Lighter eyes would help too. Your mouth looks narrow as well, but mostly it’s the eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683
this pic is like 10 years old lol. This bitch is so lens distorted there isnt even a point in having a discussion, because we wouldve already seen users here getting it done by now.