İpd length/width vs es ratio

F

fleck721

Iron
So i guess i have close to ideal es ratio(0.46)but my ipd width is not so Good(62mm:( ) which one should i care

ES ratio is more important. That is what makes you look like sid from ice age or an inbred retard. You'd ideally want to keep that in the good range.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18301 and fleck721
ES ratio is more important. That is what makes you look like sid from ice age or an inbred retard. You'd ideally want to keep that in the good range.
Thanks man and do you think is there any possibility my 62 mm IPS would make me look any bad with good es ratio?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Wider ipd is preferable over narrow but you shouldn’t be in the extreme’s, neutral is optimal

Thanks man and do you think is there any possibility my 62 mm IPS would make me look any bad with good es ratio?
I don't think so. What does IPS stand for?

• +1
Reactions: fleck721
I don't think so. What does IPS stand for?
IPS (in-plane switching) is a screen technology for liquid-crystal displays (LCDs). In IPS, a layer of liquid crystals is sandwiched between two glass surfaces. The liquid crystal molecules are aligned parallel to those surfaces in predetermined directions (in-plane). The molecules are reoriented by an applied electric field, whilst remaining essentially parallel to the surfaces to produce an image. It was designed to solve the strong viewing angle dependence and low-quality color reproduction of the twisted nematic field effect (TN) matrix LCDs prevalent in the late 1980s.

Bro wouldnt wide skull make it worse.I mean with a wide face and low ipd would make ipd look even more narrow.

Not really depends on the skull shape
9B2A3197 4DF9 49AB AFF5 9E928E9E5F38

• +1
i got gay alien skull so i guess i am fucked up?
No, you can fraud it with hair and fillers between the nose bone near the browridge and most important one is eyebrow length/shape

• +1