Iphone 13 pro

B

Bloatedcelbag

Gold
I have an iphone 13 pro now which is sick. Think foids will drool over me when they see my phone asking for theit snap innit

• JFL
Reactions: slayer69 and Deleted member 32410

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32410
I have an iphone 13 pro now which is sick. Think foids will drool over me when they see my phone asking for theit snap inni
Ordered a 15 pro few days ago, SUCK IT

switching from 'foid repelling' samsung

Ordered a 15 pro few days ago, SUCK IT

switching from 'foid repelling' samsung
Awesome, dude. 13 pro is more enough for me. Camera is siiick

From strong subhuman to low LTN

• JFL
Reactions: Bloatedcelbag
Awesome, dude. 13 pro is more enough for me. Camera is siiick
Yeah definetely bro. I noticed it's really a thing for foids, everytime I take a mirror pic the foid will be like '' you have a samsung?''.

In terms of performance 13,14 and 15 are all good. enjoy it

Yeah definetely bro. I noticed it's really a thing for foids, everytime I take a mirror pic the foid will be like '' you have a samsung?''.

In terms of performance 13,14 and 15 are all good. enjoy it
Thanks brother❤️ Take care of ur new phone. Way too many people with scratches and cracks on their iphones. Use screen protector and a case.

• Love it
Reactions: rares54
The iPhone 13 Pro is a powerhouse of innovation and style. Its stunning design coupled with cutting-edge technology makes it a must-have for tech enthusiasts. From its advanced camera system to its lightning-fast performance, every aspect is meticulously crafted to elevate your smartphone experience. With its sleek aesthetics and unmatched capabilities, the iPhone 13 Pro truly sets the standard for premium smartphones.

iPhone sucks.