iPhone sucks, should I keep it for status?

D

Deleted member 21666

Silver
That thing looks good, but sucks at everything compared to android. 15 pro feels slow and the tech is 10 years behind.

Should I keep it for NT/status max?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne, zharupodrugu, zainab and 2 others

• JFL
Reactions: Polar, LooksThinker, Deleted member 6128 and 3 others
zcOwAT8.png

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro
If you're moneymaxxed just have 2 phones theory

• +1
Reactions: craxvm
What's the obsession of Americans with iphones. The top Samsungs r way better

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Zonar, Jigen and 2 others
dnr darkbluecel + I’m typing this on the phone rn and it’s perfect, jfl st you even considering an android. Must be in your curry blood

Samsung phones are objectively better for the price, but if you're in the west, iPhones are the way to go unless you really like android. Tbh people would think you're odd if you have a samsung in America.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and edi0
Just stay on the iPhone, who tf have you seen extremely successful to use any other phone than iPhone?
Tf are you gonna use, POCO or the shitty REALME or whatever xiaomi shits are there.

And don't listen to android meat riders that iPhone battery doesn't last. Even my 11 pro max with 97% battery health that is 3 years old last more than any other shitty samsung or android phone and is 10x smoother, if you would buy a 3 years older android it would fuckig lag in the main screen.

And let's not talk about the photos, that's why every instagram post you see that looks very good is taken on an iphone

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: NateJacobs, Oxygen and Jigen
My 15 pro isnt slow, op has 711 Indian internet

• JFL
Reactions: Jigen