Iq blackpill in 6th form

gribsufer1

gribsufer1

To learn who cucks you,find out who you cannot mog
i was at my sixth form enrillmebt and i was denied to do chemisty because of a slightly lower gpa than need , one of my subjects needed to be one grade higher , i couldve been exempted but the interviewer said i lacked the aptitude(genetics/iq) to be able to do it
CourageousWaryGermanspaniel max 1mb 2

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Xangsane
@Xangsane

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
A-level chemistry is hard. If you couldn’t manage to get a 6/7 in maths and science then you would’ve ( most) likely failed in the exams.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
A-level chemistry is hard. If you couldn’t manage to get a 6/7 in maths and science then you would’ve ( most) likely failed in the exams.
6 in the sciemces and 5 in maths, got 7 in chemisyry at nocks it got lower cos i focused in passing english
6 in the sciemces and 5 in maths, got 7 in chemisyry at nocks it got lower cos i focused in passing english

i was at my sixth form enrillmebt and i was denied to do chemisty because of a slightly lower gpa than need , one of my subjects needed to be one grade higher , i couldve been exempted but the interviewer said i lacked the aptitude(genetics/iq) to be able to do it
CourageousWaryGermanspaniel max 1mb 2
gribsufer1

School is an IQ test in and of itself since hiring discrimination based on it is considered unethical and most organiziations automatically assume it's illegal [which it technically isn't depending on certain requirements and where you live but it's still quite messy].

Honestly, you should've planned for this in advance by getting a better idea of what they were looking for, and making sure you not only fit every requirement but even surpassed them. Before going in you also should've assumed that they'd automatically try to shut you down and ultimately just consider you expendable/replaceable from the very beginning.

You're never meant to negotiate without some form of leverage to even the odds first, but interviews naturally put you at a disadvantage from the very start on top of that already. So you need something really good to not only set you apart from other applicants [your competition], but also their [the interviewer's/institution's] preconceived notion of you as just being some poor desperate bastard they can push around and make kiss their ass.

However, your fate was sealed from the very moment it became too late to ensure you never failed to meet the requirements for the classes they cared about, and the moment your GPA dipped any lower than what they were looking for.

Not going to lie I'd say better luck next time but I'm not so sure there will be another one to be quite honest.

So you really should've made sure this never happened to begin with.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1

gribsufer1

School is an IQ test in and of itself since hiring discrimination based on it is considered unethical and most organiziations automatically assume it's illegal [which it technically isn't depending on certain requirements and where you live but it's still quite messy].

Honestly, you should've planned for this in advance by getting a better idea of what they were looking for, and making sure you not only fit every requirement but even surpassed them. Before going in you also should've assumed that they'd automatically try to shut you down and ultimately just consider you expendable/replaceable from the very beginning.

You're never meant to negotiate without some form of leverage to even the odds first, but interviews naturally put you at a disadvantage from the very start on top of that already. So you need something really good to not only set you apart from other applicants [your competition], but also their [the interviewer's/institution's] preconceived notion of you as just being some poor desperate bastard they can push around and make kiss their ass.

However, your fate was sealed from the very moment it became too late to ensure you never failed to meet the requirements for the classes they cared about, and the moment your GPA dipped any lower than what they were looking for.

Not going to lie I'd say better luck next time but I'm not so sure there will be another one to be quite honest.

So you really should've made sure this never happened to begin with.
yeah but i couldnt really do better then since i wasnt as strong willed as now

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
what

• Hmm...
Reactions: chaddyboi66
i was at my sixth form enrillmebt and i was denied to do chemisty because of a slightly lower gpa than need , one of my subjects needed to be one grade higher , i couldve been exempted but the interviewer said i lacked the aptitude(genetics/iq) to be able to do it View attachment 2399757
Gpa? Nigga this is uk wtf is thet

No one says that outside usa
i dont remember what the acronym on the sheet was but yeah its a real tjing,uts used so thst u cant have shit grades for ur subjects and then have one high thing to let u do it
IMG 20230825 173348 666

yeah but i couldnt really do better then since i wasnt as strong willed as now
Oh well I guess

Like I said
I'd say better luck next time but I'm not so sure there will be another one to be quite honest.

So I guess you'll have to figure something else out then tbh, but for whatever it's worth I hope it works out ngl.

Unrelated threads I'm saving for later and it's how I also bump threads like this one

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1