Iq is kinda cope when comes to makeing money

user123456

user123456

Solstice

What matter the most is connections looks mostly height and frame nt and a skill you do better than anyone esle

i mean there are more on the right side that are higher up but not enough to be a big difference, most likely generational wealth for the people with lower iq

i mean there are more on the right side that are higher up but not enough to be a big difference, most likely generational wealth for the people with lower iq
I personally know some low iq rich people used to piss me off but they got other things going for them

iq + connections + high t + low morality/dark triad traits tbh..

• +1
Reactions: future_ and user123456
iq + connections + high t + low morality/dark triad traits tbh..
But you still do it with an iq of 80+ as long as those other traits are there

• +1
Reactions: twilight
No, the graph is cope.

Net worth doesn't require IQ and especially not at those figures.
Income and IQ are highly correlated, especially when you take out inherited wealth.

If you're born rich you can have a below average IQ and still make it. If you're born poor, you need to be above average IQ to crack the top incomes unless you have some other skill or facet that's top % to make up for it.

Most people who start poor and get rich have higher than average IQ. Get into decent professions or start a good business. Obviously you can look at 1%er chads who become football pros or movie stars, but that's not a strategy for average looksmaxxer lmao