IQ is meaningless

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Well not meaningless but massively overrated. Yes IQ is important for getting a skilled job and being good at it and yes the most successful people do tend to be higher IQ but look at the retarded normie horde and how utterly lacking in common sense it is even those who are high IQ. For 90% of people high IQ just means you get a higher paying office job. It's only a very small and elite minority that is lucky enough to be born both high IQ and non-NPC. A high IQ won't safe the west from it's total destruction. Most people are fucking fucking retarded high IQ or no.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, CopingCel, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
Still a high iq lends you a more comfortable life style

being able to form patterns quicker and easier, solve complex, new problems at hand faster than the average guy and mogging other people is meaningless

okay

IQ , like physical strength is useless unless used properly.

Well not meaningless but massively overrated. Yes IQ is important for getting a skilled job and being good at it and yes the most successful people do tend to be higher IQ but look at the retarded normie horde and how utterly lacking in common sense it is even those who are high IQ. For 90% of people high IQ just means you get a higher paying office job. It's only a very small and elite minority that is lucky enough to be born both high IQ and non-NPC. A high IQ won't safe the west from it's total destruction. Most people are fucking fucking retarded high IQ or no.
Its not IQ its consciousness. How focused you are, how well your prefrontal cortex performs. This affects your entire life, happiness, creativity, social skills, learning, jobs, longevity, discipline and its highly underrated. Every depressed, uninspired low HRV-dude could easily fix it, yet they keep bonesmashing their chin day by day

being able to form patterns quicker and easier, solve complex, new problems at hand faster than the average guy and mogging other people is meaningless

okay

Read my fucking post faggot. I said high IQ does help for doing more complex jobs, but that it's ultimately meaningless for most people because most people are still NPC faggots. Is the higher average IQ saving the west from being bluepilled cucks whom are ok with destroying their countries via massive low IQ third world migration? IQ and critical thinking are barely related.

you shouldn't worry about having a high IQ :)

Funny how alot of university students are good looking and tall. You would think they are smart or maybe just maybe they grew up in a healthy normal social environment. And the uglies never had that or to that degree. U see this if you go to uni

you shouldn't worry about having a high IQ :)

IQ is pretty decent tbh. It's 98, which falls within the 95-104 average range. I have some decent and fairly complex copes that I enjoy. Will never be anything truly great though :(

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
Yes IQ is important for getting a skilled job
Kind of disagree. As long as you have an above average IQ you can easily careermog somone who's higher IQ than you if you have good work ethic.

IQ is pretty decent tbh. It's 98, which falls within the 95-104 average range. I have some decent and fairly complex copes that I enjoy. Will never be anything truly great though :(
fucks sake now I just feel bad for making fun of you

Does being this smart help you in life?

Iq is extremely detrimental lol at the coping high iq is what makes you go blackpill in the first place and makes you take the necessary steps to looksmax effeciently

• Love it
Reactions: CopingCel
iq is a prerequisite for success, so no it is not meaningless at all.

OP IS A PHAGGOT!!!

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
the difference between someone with an IQ of 90 and someone with an IQ of 120 is meaningless in everyday life, only starts making you a freak nobody wants to hang out with is if it's below about 70 and higher than about 150 tbh

Was tested with high IQ in school. Would instantly swap bodies with an average IQ good looking male if I could.