IQ is more important than looks

Flowey

Flowey

Banned
IQ determines your salary and life expectancy. JFL if you think looks mean shit compared to IQ

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612, Arkantos, Lux and 5 others

Cope

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Deleted member 5522
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Vvvvxxxx, EdouardManlet and 4 others
Well thats bad news for you op

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4612, Deleted member 7560, Taylorswift and 3 others
Yeah but not by much

IQ income difference is insane
??? bro O'Pry can buy your whole family jfc

looks give more dopamine and a higher quality of life

high IQ but shit looks will make you an Einsteincel

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift and Danish_Retard

A person with high iq and bad looks caan achive lots of things, but he cant fully reap the benefits of aall of his achivements, he may spend money on some bullshit items, cars and stuff, but he will never slay, loved by girls, still lonely shitty life.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, NothingCanStopMe, EdouardManlet and 1 other person

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4612, Deleted member 8576 and Copeful
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576 and godirl
@AlwaysHaveQuestions
400 weeks

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions

Name another man on par with his brilliance/works that also simultaneously struggled with a condition comparable to Hawking

Name another man on par with his brilliance/works that also simultaneously struggled with a condition comparable to Hawking
PROPHET MUHAMMAD (PEACE BE UPON HIM)

• JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip, sytyl and Copeful
All related to each other,

Looks,iq and wealth

average iq and good looks > above average iq and average looks

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
3rtqVWk.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
I got tested for IQ when I was a kid and was way above average (not gonna tell here my score to brag).
I also graduated to one of the top and prestigious business school in Europe with a top GPA. Not only I never had a girlfriend but even when it came to finding a job I got beaten by a good looking guy who had way less skills and came from a shitty school compared to me. And all that thanks to two shallow and dumb females who were in the HR departments and interviewed us. You can't beat looks, never

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and NothingCanStopMe
Newton was incel
Inceldom is worse than any condition
At least hawking had wife

qrHBTMAiupsVw6D3TNE9cBJBw6yV5TCIyRhi_7_sXw8=w320-h173-no

You're telling me not getting your dick wet is worse than not knowing when you'll lose control of your limbs as time goes on??? And eventually losing any control altogether + not being able to speak?? What are you on??

What Hawking accomplished was incredible given his state. He is truly great, end of discussion

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and sytyl
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, sytyl and inceletto
I got tested for IQ when I was a kid and was way above average (not gonna tell here my score to brag).
I also graduated to one of the top and prestigious business school in Europe with a top GPA. Not only I never had a girlfriend but even when it came to finding a job I got beaten by a good looking guy who had way less skills and came from a shitty school compared to me. And all that thanks to two shallow and dumb females who were in the HR departments and interviewed us. You can't beat looks, never

[IMG alt="Flowey"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/9/9598.jpg?1599664574[/IMG]
Flowey
Banned

I have 133 IQ (gifted) and I'm a failure (NEET, only one lay, high inhib and anxious). I would trade 40 IQ points for 3 PSL points.