IQ is the biggest factor in success i guarantee you

D

Deleted member 21077

Kraken
how creative you can think and outsmart people will win you life not looks looks just gives you credibility

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
how creative you can think and outsmart people will win you life not looks looks just gives you credibility
DNRD, NEPOTISM>CONNECTIONS>OPPORTUNITY >>>>

Nah, 80-90 iq can yield you a 6 figure salary if you work hard enough for long enough in the trades, knowing people helps too. Plenty of high iq people rot cause they're autistic or apathetic.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29746 and Deleted member 18879
IQ mogs neptoism and vice versa depending on circumstances

obv oil baron level nepotism trumps IQ but in general it depends

• JFL
Reactions: Meteor21
thats more practical i just mean life happiness man being Machiavellian and planning hard to get what you want

• +1
Nah, 80-90 iq can yield you a 6 figure salary if you work hard enough for long enough in the trades, knowing people helps too. Plenty of high iq people rot cause they're autistic or apathetic.
or just get 6 figure salary within a few years working in STEM as a result of being high IQ with less work put in?

again too practical

yeah i believe that

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and Meteor21

Nope, not in 2023.

or just get 6 figure salary within a few years working in STEM as a result of being high IQ with less work put in?
i meant more as in life planning and future orientation bruh

• +1
YOu still have to work. Work ethic>>iq

thats more practical i just mean life happiness man being Machiavellian and planning hard to get what you want
Eh, pre covid maybe, in 2023 no, I’d also say the higher your IQ in todays age the more susceptible to being angry/depressed

yeah but you work less hard with a high IQ
Eh, pre covid maybe, in 2023 no, I’d also say the higher your IQ in todays age the more susceptible to being angry/depressed
i didnt mean IQ literally i meant in a figurative sense of creativity planning and cunningness

• +1
IQ, industriousness, stress resistance, and physical attractiveness = success.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21077
yeah but you work less hard with a high IQ

i didnt mean IQ literally i meant in a figurative sense of creativity planning and cunningness
Still need work ethic

• +1
In STEM you could attain a 6 figure salary (in US at least) within a few years of work, in trades that is not nearly as common and it involves much more work (physically as well, people with shit genes will end up getting overuse injuries etc). they are not comparable sadly

• +1
In STEM you could attain a 6 figure salary (in US at least) within a few years of work, in trades that is not nearly as common and it involves much more work (physically as well, people with shit genes will end up getting overuse injuries etc). they are not comparable sadly
It's common if you do it for years, truck drivers can make 6 figures

• +1
IQ, industriousness, stress resistance, and physical attractiveness = success.
slow-clap-crying.gif

• Love it
I was trolling just a I thought U were but ur mad !
im always mad life is shit and full of suffering for no reason

• +1