IQ isn't a great metric for measuring the quality of a population

6ft4

6ft4

Juggernaut Genes Possessor
Since every Map of Europe with IQ by country that I find gives different results, lets just say most of europe is in the same ball park for IQ except for the Balkans and Ukraine and a couple others

On the face of this you would assume that the caliber of people you meet would be pretty similar in UK as it is in the Netherlands or Nordic countries since they have similar average IQ, while you'd expect countries with lower IQ to have more natives that are involved in crime and are more wannabe thug maxxer-like in behaviour.

However due to my experiences with people from the UK (not referring to people from this forum) and observation of them through media I seriously struggle to believe how there couldn't be a 10+ points difference in IQ based on the behaviour of average Brits compared to average Mainland Euros.
I understand that there are a share of high class, highly educated brits but given the percentage that are dumb as fuck chavs it's hard to believe there isn't a stark difference in the national averages.
I would throw Ireland in with the UK here as well since I've encountered an incredible amount of retards here but maybe some would say this is already reflected in Ireland having a sub 100 average IQ with some sources having Ireland lower than 98IQ.

If the IQ averages actually account for the full population across the different social classes thus making them accurate, then this would lead me to think that IQ isn't the most optimal metric for measuring someone's likelyhood of not becoming a chavvy retard.
Is it a case that low IQ people in mainland Europe are just less likely to act like chavvy cunts while you have decent IQ guys in the Shittish Isles acting like chavvy cunts?
Or is it a case that the sample of people they did the IQ tests on aren't representative of the population
eg, In the UK if 30% of the population are utter chavs and 40% are regular working class and 30% are middle class and above but you sample the test on 5% chavs, 45% working class and 50% middle class and above that means you wont get a true representation of the population.

Whereas in the Netherlands for example there's no stark difference within the native population with regards social class so if you test any random thousand people the results will come back similar, even if you test on a poorer area v richer area I doubt the results would be much different, whereas if you sample 1000 from a posh part of UK and 1000 from a chavvy part of UK the results would be night and day

I want to coin a term to substitute for IQ that encompasses both IQ and behavioural tendencies and just general level of decency of a person/population
For now lets call it BIQ (Behavioral IQ)
With this term now out my disposal, I can say for example that Poles BIQmog Brits and Irish hard based on my experiences with both

• +1
Reactions: Carbine
The intelligence quotient has never been real, but I really like this Idea of measuring sentience and cognizance (generalized as behavior I suppose) instead of comprehension skills and pattern recognition, I hate how people can be extremely high iq but completely unaware of the world around them, i.e Terrence Tao

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 6ft4 and NZb6Air
It could be a case of an exaggerated bell curve where in the proportion of geniuses and and morons are higher but the mid wits are lower. It's very evident in male IQ vs female IQ curves for example.
Screenshot 20241002 054412 Chrome

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible