IQ Maxxxing Legit Thread.

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
Lifestyle changes, getting habits, useful productivity tips and apps also legit, tested chemicals to make legit IQ Maxxing.
List all in this thread please my dearcels.
Let's become the best machine like working, succesful people.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, FutureMogger, diggbicc and 3 others
Wanting to increase your IQ is extremely low IQ tbh.

Depending on the specific age and gender, an adolescent with an IQ of 100 was 1.5 to 5 times more likely to have had intercourse than a teen with a score of 120 or 130. Each additional point of IQ increased the odds of virginity by 2.7% for males and 1.7% for females. But higher IQ had a similar relationship across the entire range of romantic/sexual interactions, decreasing the odds that teens had ever kissed or even held hands with a member of the opposite sex at each age.

Picture-2-750736.png

Best IQ is between 70 and 110. We should discuss how to lower your IQ instead. I think bonesmashing your skull can help.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PrisonMike, Ethnicsmatter, Deleted member 5048 and 25 others
Successfully tested way (but not thoroughly proven) ways to increase IQ was with meditation (increasing fluid intelligence) and with a relational frame theory-based program.

There are proven ways to learn faster and better like adopting the method of loci, other mnemonic techniques and the Win Wagner methods. Also increasing neuroplasticity helps with absorbing and retaining information. These won't probably increase your iq since it mostly genetic but you learn and retain information 100x better, it doesn't make sense but I guess iq is more of a fluid intelligence thing and these methods mentioned in this paragraph focus on heightening your crystal intelligence and it fucking works

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: CrazyFitLover, Deleted member 5048, Deleted member 6401 and 14 others

Depending on the specific age and gender, an adolescent with an IQ of 100 was 1.5 to 5 times more likely to have had intercourse than a teen with a score of 120 or 130. Each additional point of IQ increased the odds of virginity by 2.7% for males and 1.7% for females. But higher IQ had a similar relationship across the entire range of romantic/sexual interactions, decreasing the odds that teens had ever kissed or even held hands with a member of the opposite sex at each age.

Picture-2-750736.png

Best IQ is between 70 and 110. We should discuss how to lower your IQ instead. I think bonesmashing your skull can help.
the title is actually doesn't refer actual iq max. I'm just trying to be better, more productive.
With neuroplasticity and certain kind of lifestyle changes you can get your frontal lobe skills worse or better in years.
So i'm trying to do my best.
Successfully tested way (but not thoroughly proven) ways to increase IQ was with meditation (increasing fluid intelligence) and with a relational frame theory-based program.

There are proven ways to learn faster and better like adopting the method of loci, other mnemonic techniques and the Win Wagner methods. Also increasing neuroplasticity helps with absorbing and retaining information. These won't probably increase your iq since it mostly genetic but you learn and retain information 100x better, it doesn't make sense but I guess iq is more of a fluid intelligence thing and these methods mentioned in this paragraph focus on heightening your crystal intelligence and it fucking works
thank you i'm gonna look all that up. please share legit links you are counting on too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
thank you i'm gonna look all that up. please share legit links you are counting on too.
Google ”Dominic o Brien pdf” and save the books. As for the win Wegner method google that too, he has a whole website explaining his methods enhancing visual and spatial thinking.

Yeah I said this in my money max thread, memory palace (method of loci) x Feynman technique mogs any learning technique in existence. You've seen those memory competition right, that what they use, method of loci. They can memorize thousands of number, cards and words in under three minutes and can still recite a week later. They use it to learn a full language under a month and mog an advance native speaker, it's a fucking superpower. I've been learning memory palace on and off now, been taught mnemonic techniques since I was in kindergarten. I hardly study and at worst score a C on a pop quiz, now imagine if I was taught memory Palace holy shit

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 6401 and 7 others
Try methamphetamine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, FutureMogger and Patient A
Audiobooks, playing music and using this forum is great for your IQ

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and randomvanish
Be born with good pattern recognition skilles

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, Deleted member 6401, needsolution and 1 other person
My High IQ has led me to take LSD which led me to take steroids which led me to become low inhib

My High IQ also led me to the blackpill which lead me to looksmaxx

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Morpheus, Deleted member 5583 and 4 others

ratio prince

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
I will try these methods, I've got time, I can't stay an ignorant retard forever gotta prove that I'm more than a dumb black autist.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5583 and 2 others
I will try these methods, I've got time, I can't stay an ignorant retard forever gotta prove that I'm more than a dumb black autist.
>is black
>has a socially accepted cock size, can run what the Jews have given him.
>is a literal retard.
>is on here.

im confused

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
>is black
>has a socially accepted cock size, can run what the Jews have given him.
>is a literal retard.
>is on here.

im confused
Man, u guys are really easy to fool.
How could u not tell what I say is larp, do none of u guys understand sarcasm.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, TheMewingBBC and 3 others
Just change your lifestyle bro
Gaycel moment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5583 and randomvanish
High IQ, cutting junk food increases productivity and enough rest as well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and randomvanish
anyone have an insight on lions mane mushroom? its supposed to help neurogrowth or something, would that have an effect on learning new information.

i have the most shit focus

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and Deleted member 6401
Nothing could solve IQ

• +1
My High IQ has led me to take LSD which led me to take steroids which led me to become low inhib

My High IQ also led me to the blackpill which lead me to looksmaxx
High IQ led you to take steroids. lmao gtfo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227, TheMewingBBC and 2 others

Picture-2-750736.png

@TheMewingBBC thoughts?

• +1
@TheMewingBBC thoughts?
I was the first to react to that, the nigga brought receipts, brutal iq black pill. I can't argue that tbh, but tbh there is no proven way to increase iq significantly anyways unless you had certain nutrition deficiencies like for example iodine, the two I mentioned were tested on a small group although it was successful.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2621
anyone have an insight on lions mane mushroom? its supposed to help neurogrowth or something, would that have an effect on learning new information.

i have the most shit focus

Lions mane kills your sex drive bro, it’s also cope if you’re mentally healthy and young.

• +1
Google ”Dominic o Brien pdf” and save the books. As for the win Wegner method google that too, he has a whole website explaining his methods enhancing visual and spatial thinking.

Yeah I said this in my money max thread, memory palace (method of loci) x Feynman technique mogs any learning technique in existence. You've seen those memory competition right, that what they use, method of loci. They can memorize thousands of number, cards and words in under three minutes and can still recite a week later. They use it to learn a full language under a month and mog an advance native speaker, it's a fucking superpower. I've been learning memory palace on and off now, been taught mnemonic techniques since I was in kindergarten. I hardly study and at worst score a C on a pop quiz, now imagine if I was taught memory Palace holy shit
sounds too good to be true

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and TheMewingBBC
sounds too good to be true
How tf does it sound too good to be true? Look up memory competitors and their capabilities. It seems like you think this is easy to master, it's not. It take time, dedication and practice to not only master mnemonic techniques and create memory palace but to use it as your memorization default instead of rote memorization (repetition) that most people use

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, randomvanish and Vidyacoper
First i need to be high IQ

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 6401

Do you meditate?

Vyvanse best method ?

• +1
Do you meditate?

Vyvanse best method ?
Sometimes

?What do you mean by ”vyvanse best method?”
And what we're you confused about it the other post with your :unsure:react?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and StolenDays
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and TheMewingBBC
thats a medication
But there was a kind of meditation with similar name, idk what
Idk what best but I do wim hof and dmt meditation. They're easy to learn thru youtube

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 6401 and StolenDays
try lsd.

Picture-2-750736.png

Low IQ.
That’s only because the higher IQ, the more neurotic and autistic tendencies you are likely to have, and usually lower T the higher IQ you have.
Higher inhibition
Introverted
Autistic
Weird
Boring, etc.

If you are on this site, it’s already over.

You might aswell “IQ max” /intelligence/cognition max, to productivity/ money then looks and status max, using this to also emulate the personality/behavior of “low IQ” which is just High T/Low Inhibition/dark triad.
Otherwise you’re never ascending.

High IQ is the number one predictor of success and being a billionaire in studies.

It’s not just one or the other. Those who can easily get pussy probably don’t give a fuck about a damn IQ test, neither did they have to use their brain in their life.

Regardless, IQ is near impossible to increase as we know, unless some environmental factors like sleep deprivation, malnutrition, depression, etc are lowering it.

Anyways when people say IQ here they mean intelligence in general, not just the test score that sees how good at autistic puzzles you are.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3163 and Deleted member 2227
try lsd.

Low IQ.
That’s only because the higher IQ, the more neurotic and autistic tendencies you are likely to have, and usually lower T the higher IQ you have.
Higher inhibition
Introverted
Autistic
Weird
Boring, etc.

Anyways when people say IQ here they mean intelligence in general, not just the test score that sees how good at autistic puzzles you are.

By IQ here they mean knowledge? damn this forum is REALLY LOW IQ, thx for sharing.

By IQ here they mean knowledge? damn this forum is REALLY LOW IQ, thx for sharing.
Knowledge yes, crystallized intelligence
crystallized intelligence is what Cattell referred to as the ability to make use of acquired information or knowledge. ... Examples of crystallized intelligence would be things such as knowledge of facts and possessing a foundation of knowledge on a specific topic.”

And I guess just overall cognition, because you can be very smart but slow. Like a computer with tons of valuable information and programs on it but is old as shit doesn’t have much room or potential for more.
And the newest Mac that’s just barebones with no WiFi connection, that’s IQ, the potential for learning and retaining that information.

You can be great at IQ tests but a dumb as shit lame who takes IQ tests all day and does nothing with your life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3163 and Deleted member 2227
  • +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery