• Love it
Reactions: blackpilleditalian, BoredPrince, 6PSLcel and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari and iloveboobs
There is no way in hell Göring had an iq of 138

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, psychomandible, Kaari and 1 other person
There is no way in hell Göring had an iq of 138
Well, dont think this numbers are accurate but if you really think deep about it these people managed extreme situations with a lot of pressure and also could keep the pace of A.H. while the Third Reich was happening

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and Kaari
Well, dont think this numbers are accurate but if you really think deep about it these people managed extreme situations with a lot of pressure and also could keep the pace of A.H. while the Third Reich was happening
Maybe others like Schacht were 140 iq, but Göring was 105 at most, or then he was just shit at managing the airforce. well tbf it was hitler who wanted to bomb britain. but dont forget Göring was given the Göring Steel-Werke, which wasn't the biggest success

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible and 14vic
Maybe others like Schacht were 140 iq, but Göring was 105 at most, or then he was just shit at managing the airforce. well tbf it was hitler who wanted to bomb britain. but dont forget Göring was given the Göring Steel-Werke, which wasn't the biggest success
Yeah well, probably this scores only measured one type of intelligence, nowadays iq tests have evolved, although this does not mean that these people probably have a higher intelligence than average.

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
Yeah well, probably this scores only measured one type of intelligence, nowadays iq tests have evolved, although this does not mean that these people probably have a higher intelligence than average.
i mean hitler made many shit and unrealistic decisions. in 1936 rearmament caused the german economy to face collapse. hitler just didnt care. he also appointed shit generals and fäld marschals, valuing loyalty over skill

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible and 14vic
i mean hitler made many shit and unrealistic decisions. in 1936 rearmament caused the german economy to face collapse. hitler just didnt care. he also appointed shit generals and fäld marschals, valuing loyalty over skill
Hitler wasn't high iq to be honest. He just had all the power and thats it.

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
Vril moggers ⚡

• +1
Reactions: 14vic
They were tested on the Wechsler Bellevue which had a standard of deviation of 14.

Nah nigger, the test was accurate.

I researched this to death when I was obsessed with IQ

• Woah
Nah nigger, the test was accurate.

I researched this to death when I was obsessed with IQ
Most iq than most of the politicians of this days, compare me Trump to this people :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC
Most iq than most of the politicians of this days, compare me Trump to this people :forcedsmile:
something so admirable about pre cucked Germany.

• +1
Yes, it's not surprising that people at the top would have higher than average IQ.

Damm i could of been there at 129iq