• Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Lynx, justinzayn, Vermilioncore and 7 others
Listening to 80s rock and led Zeppelin= automatic 130+ iq

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, kyrre, Deleted member 23239 and 2 others
I’m low IQ

Makhachev isnt 130 he is in the 90-100 range. No high iq takes just braindead spamming tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Makhachev isnt 130 he is in the 90-100 range. No high iq takes just braindead spamming tbh.
You are around 94 so I wouldn't expect you to get him

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 23115
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ropemax and Deleted member 16275
only agree with the makhachev score

its 110-120 range my processing speed is obviously above average. My verbal is nothing below 100 despite my persona. My mathematical iq is GENUINELY above 120. In everything else im not quite sure though. I would guess 110-120 overall.

its 110-120 range my processing speed is obviously above average. My verbal is nothing below 100 despite my persona. My mathematical iq is GENUINELY above 120. In everything else im not quite sure though. I would guess 110-120 overall.
In my mind you're 102-3 you can be 70 or 250.

@Makhachev 130
@Vermilioncore 90
@BrahminBoss 104
@inferiorpispot234 115
@IwantToLooksMaxx 81
@the BULL 120
@PointOfNoReturn 160
@sтᴀʀʙoʏ 160

• Love it
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 16960
Vermilioncore is at least 129 IQ

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ropemax and Deleted member 23558
only agree with the makhachev score

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
In my mind you're 102-3 you can be 70 or 250.
I forgot my spatial is also decent. If im 102 -3 im below average in some areas i havent mentioned. Name some of them genuinely.

I forgot my spatial is also decent. If im 102 -3 im below average in some areas i havent mentioned. Name some of them genuinely.
You, as a collective....102-3. I don't really know you, you might be higher or lower. It's just a number in my head there's no way for me to truly tell. And yes I'm genuine.

i iq mog you MATE
With a hand on your heart, you think you IQ mog me? I don't think so. Again, there's no way for me to know. The way you represent yourself on the forum is not really something to admire.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
You, as a collective....102-3. I don't really know you, you might be higher or lower. It's just a number in my head there's no way for me to truly tell. And yes I'm genuine.
i mean i do probably lack crystallized intelligence in some areas because laziness. I really do think if I learn things I am decently above average. My school results prove this and I also skipped a grade. You aren't totally genuine you are biased against me cause you think i misinterpreted things you said when i didn't.

Yea that's probably why you've made 7 posts trying to convince everyone of that
I didn't do it cause of that it's cause i genuinely don't think im 94

i mean i do probably lack crystallized intelligence in some areas because laziness. I really do think if I learn things I am decently above average. My school results prove this and I also skipped a grade. You aren't totally genuine you are biased against me cause you think i misinterpreted things you said when i didn't.
Nah I'm real. I know it's hard for you to believe but I'm real. Don't give a shit about our little beef.

Nah I'm real. I know it's hard for you to believe but I'm real. Don't give a shit about our little beef.
I don't even think its beef you just follow me 24/7 and i ignore u cause you say nothing of value

I don't even think its beef you just follow me 24/7 and i ignore u cause you say nothing of value
Oh ok, you also didn't answer the question which I assume you know.

Mirin IQ brother.
it isnt a question of iq its whether i answer or not which i chose not to cause u would just reply with something predictable

he's annoying af innit? follows me around all the time too, even after putting him on my ignore list

I’m 120 IQ

• +1
Reactions: Bashan
common iq on this forum is double digit