IQ Privliage and Healthy Privliage

D

Deleted member 28039

Gold
i saw many videos about pretty privliage. FACE is everything theory if you want. but i never saw a video about IQ privliage or healthy privliage.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
no such thing as iq privilege define healthy peivilige

Peak copium

no such thing as iq privilege define healthy peivilige
as a low iq guy. iq privliage exist. people shit on low iq people and worship high iq guys. healthy privliage is the same with menta illness or autism. people shit on mentali ill and autistic people

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, incel194012940, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
as a low iq guy. iq privliage exist. people shit on low iq people and worship high iq guys. healthy privliage is the same with menta illness or autism. people shit on mentali ill and autistic people
if youre nt iq doesnt really matter. if anything smarter people get it worse than normal people

if youre nt iq doesnt really matter. if anything smarter people get it worse than normal people
what is nt?

wtf are you talkin about nigga?

Ip range ban indians from india that cant spell

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 20631 and 2 others
dumb jocks bully smart nerds , smart elites bully dumb wagies

dumb jocks bully smart nerds , smart elites bully dumb wagies
this world is a matrix built by aliens to enslave and torture us. you are nothing but a battery. the matrix movie is a documentry. this planet is a zoo. everyone suffer here. in the end after you die they recycle your soul to come back to this reality and suffer more.

outside of the matrix exist the real earth. earth which is a utopia unlike this fale copy. think star trek the next generation. this kind of utopia

this world is a matrix built by aliens to enslave and torture us. you are nothing but a battery. the matrix movie is a documentry. this planet is a zoo. everyone suffer here. in the end after you die they recycle your soul to come back to this reality and suffer more.

outside of the matrix exist the real earth. earth which is a utopia unlike this fale copy. think star trek the next generation. this kind of utopia
you are coping

Being healthy is not a privilege, it is a natural state of every living being. It would be the same thing as me saying that having two legs is a privilege, when that is a natural state.

Nobody talks about the iq privilege because it is not the greatest predictor of success. Money, good social skills, luck, beauty or being very talented are more important.

Being healthy is not a privilege, it is a natural state of every living being. It would be the same thing as me saying that having two legs is a privilege, when that is a natural state.

Nobody talks about the iq privilege because it is not the greatest predictor of success. Money, good social skills, luck, beauty or being very talented are more important.
or more realisticlly every person have some things hes good at and some things that he dosent. that is also true for personality. good personality traits and bad personality traits.

once u graduate and u get ur job iq dont matter charisma does

literally every sick person makes video/post on healthy privilege, srs

they are systematically ignored, or at most “I’m grateful I’m not them lol”