Iq test incorporation to use this site

Should they incorporate an iq test for being able to use this site, and ban all retards?

• Yes, 110iq+ should be the standard

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No, i like that this site is full or retards

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Yes, 100iq+ should be the standard

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
elpapusupremo

elpapusupremo

6´2 140iq Htn, Autistic.
We REALLY need this

You’d fail the IQ test mongrol, you fall for basic fallacies like confirmation bias and rely on anecdotes to form your arguments. Now like an abused dog you whimper back to your corner and tell yourself “I’m right they’re all wrong”. Ironic as fuck you claim we need to touch grass when you for some reason think a 6’4 guy should have everyone groveling at their feet and surrounding him like a celebrity because he’s seen as tall.

Kill yourself already not a single soul agreed with your dogshit thread. I should break my thread hymen and make an evisceration thread on your retarded ass.

• JFL
Reactions: HarshBDSMmaster
You’d fail the IQ test mongrol, you fall for basic fallacies like confirmation bias and rely on anecdotes to form your arguments. Now like an abused dog you whimper back to your corner and tell yourself “I’m right they’re all wrong”. Ironic as fuck you claim we need to touch grass when you for some reason think a 6’4 guy should have everyone groveling at their feet and surrounding him like a celebrity because he’s seen as tall.

Kill yourself already not a single soul agreed with your dogshit thread. I should break my thread hymen and make an evisceration thread on your retarded ass.
We'll see if/when they incorporate it