IQ vs EQ

Which one of these damages your chances with women more?

• High IQ

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Low EQ

Votes: 17 68.0%

• Total voters
Foreverbrad

Foreverbrad

Eat Clen Tren Hard
I've seen a few threads where it's been proposed that higher IQ is a negative when it comes to getting foids.
However, there is also EQ (emotional intelligence) which is inversely proportional to IQ.
This could create a misinterpretation where high IQ is incorrectly blamed where the real culprit is low EQ.
As with any statistical distribution there will be outliers, meaning the rare guys with both high EQ and IQ.

Would those guys mog, or is it all about the primal, animalistic behaviour that comes with low intelligence and EQ is not really a factor?

IQ is a real measurement of intelligence with real scientific studies behind proving it to be real and influential.

EQ is something that people with an inferiority complex say that they have.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: SntDomistheRealChad, teenmax, ROTTING and 8 others
I've seen a few threads where it's been proposed that higher IQ is a negative when it comes to getting foids.
However, there is also EQ (emotional intelligence) which is inversely proportional to IQ.
This could create a misinterpretation where high IQ is incorrectly blamed where the real culprit is low EQ.
As with any statistical distribution there will be outliers, meaning the rare guys with both high EQ and IQ.

Would those guys mog, or is it all about the primal, animalistic behaviour that comes with low intelligence and EQ is not really a factor?
IQ = EQ
but once you go past 130 iq people tend to become overly analytical and aspie in their thinking and take interest in non normie topics and it becomes a failio

• +1
Reactions: teenmax
Looks matter the most. Foids don't care if an average or ugly man is intelligent. To be happy is if u finally ascend with a foid and have a family. I see that now. Bonus if a good-looking dude is high IQ offcourse

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and ROTTING
The negative impact of having high IQ is negligible , and EQ is the main culprit all the way.

no EQ = no NT = no foids

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and thereallegend
women want men with low displayed emotional intelligence. To be successful, however, you need to be able to manipulate this by having a high EQ. Ultimately, if you have high IQ you are a permavergin loser (met so many STEMcels) and having a low EQ will make you desirable at times and less prone to high inhibition.

IQ is a real measurement of intelligence with real scientific studies behind proving it to be real and influential.

EQ is something that people with an inferiority complex say that they have.
facts

EQ doesn't exist. It's a way for dumb women to make themselves feel superior to smart people.

• +1
Reactions: SntDomistheRealChad, teenmax and ROTTING
Low eq. You gotta be able to respond and handle emotions of others appropriately

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
This is why I hold the theory that subsaharans, melansians and Americans are the superior race. High EQ > high IQ. What would you rather be - the miserable incel wagecuck you currently are or a bushman named !omo who fucks big ass bitches and doesn't work a day in his life?

If the white piece of shit cracker didn't eviscerate two continents we wouldn't be soulless wagecucks collectively assraping the planet since the US is integral when it comes to propelling that retarded lifestyle.

Also I'm not counting Indians and middle Eastern. menas don't have high EQ they're just inbreds. And don't you dare tell me a curry has high EQ.

thought EQ was Erection quality :feelstastyman:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: teenmax, introducelate, ROTTING and 1 other person
Whenever I see the term EQ, it's simply used by media to downplay the importance of IQ in life. The media gives the impression to normies (I've discussed with many people that have said this) that someone with a 75 IQ can succeed academically if trained right. What's funny, though, is the fact that most academics think that IQ has a very strong ability to predict many things in life and, like income and grades, and it is very heritable/genetic (40-80%). Also, academics, unlike people from the media, think that the scope of EQ/EI is very limited. Some of the tests rely on consensus instead of a clear, objectively correct answer JFL.

• +1
Reactions: N24
I hope you feel bad

We humans lived on a lush planet and your race took everything for a lifestyle you didn't even like.
And what Are you gonna do about it? :feelshaha:
What? You like wage cucking? You like being used by your higher ups? Is white narcissism so extensive they'll fail to realise the fundamental problems of their own existence when an ethnic challenges them?