IQ

I

italianmaxxer

Iron
Is there any correlation between mating succes and iq? imo yes, cause if u have higher IQ u know how to talk to women more, u know how to interpret IOIs, and you know who is a waste of time and who not, moreover maybe higher IQ means better looksmaxxing too (u plan the surgeries better for example). Not saying that u have better results because of IQ but better potential.

Is there any correlation between mating succes and iq? imo yes, cause if u have higher IQ u know how to talk to women more, u know how to interpret IOIs, and you know who is a waste of time and who not, moreover maybe higher IQ means better looksmaxxing too (u plan the surgeries better for example). Not saying that u have better results because of IQ but better potential.
Nowadays everyones high iq enough to fake his iq in front of people, they just need to learn how to do that.
Sound like a redpill thing but its true

Nowadays everyones high iq enough to fake his iq in front of people, they just need to learn how to do that.
Sound like a redpill thing but its true
depends averagee iq is 100, and its not enought to truly uinderstand the meaning of things tbh, when i walk around everyone seems dumb to me and they make worst looksmaxxing choices and u can tell when someone is smart or is just stuopid trying to flex some knowldge. Faking iq is like faking Looks, you just cant but u can work on it