IQmatching is sort of legit

D

Deleted member 24262

Iron
I know it can be very controversial, but I think it's legit.

The blackpill theory says people are dating their looksmatch or slightly above.

Like MTB dating HTN, HTB dating Chadlites/Chads etc.

I do think it's the same for IQ.

Let's take a parallel : people who tend to date and hang out with the same people because of their genetics.

It can apply for wealth, wealthy people do hang out with wealthy people.
Celebs people do hang out with celebrities. This is water.

For IQ it's the same.

I have an IQ of 144.

All of my ex-girlfriends, without exception, are smart. They read a ton of books, did some high level studies (medical, language studies, business school, math studies, etc.), and made some good money.

When you date a girl, of course you need to have the look. But when you're talking about complex subjects and she totally enjoys it, blue-pilled people will call it chemistry. But in fact, you're just IQ-matched too.

I remember a Stacy asking me if she was smart, she was afraid to be stupid.

Deep down, everyone would like to be smart.

Because life is full of problems, being smart = being good at problem solving. Eg ; looksmaxxing is a problem solver.
Moneymaxxing and statusmaxxing are problem solvers too.

I tend to see that every couple around me is IQ-matched. That came from my observation. See for yourself and observe if the people around you are IQmatched or not.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26410 and Primalsplit
the blackpill isnt a theory. its a law. also, it doesnt say this. what is says is that guys who get laid are attractive and incels arent.

the blackpill isnt a theory. its a law. also, it doesnt say this. what is says is that guys who get laid are attractive and incels arent.
Nothing is absolute. There are always outliners. Oofy-Doofy and NTpill are good examples.

Blackpill = Determinism
Redpill = Essentialism

Philosophers spent a decade trying to define reality, but none of them agreed with each other. We're here on this forum to understand reality, but it's hard to find a good definition of it.

I think you should go for special needs level low iq girls. Maybe that's why you've been keep getting ghosted all this time. :feelskek:

I know it can be very controversial, but I think it's legit.

Like MTB dating HTN, HTB dating Chadlites/Chads etc.

I do think it's the same for IQ.

Let's take a parallel : people who tend to date and hang out with the same people because of their genetics.

It can apply for wealth, wealthy people do hang out with wealthy people.
Celebs people do hang out with celebrities. This is water.

For IQ it's the same.

I have an IQ of 144.

All of my ex-girlfriends, without exception, are smart. They read a ton of books, did some high level studies (medical, language studies, business school, math studies, etc.), and made some good money.

When you date a girl, of course you need to have the look. But when you're talking about complex subjects and she totally enjoys it, blue-pilled people will call it chemistry. But in fact, you're just IQ-matched too.

I remember a Stacy asking me if she was smart, she was afraid to be stupid.

Deep down, everyone would like to be smart.

Because life is full of problems, being smart = being good at problem solving. Eg ; looksmaxxing is a problem solver.
Moneymaxxing and statusmaxxing are problem solvers too.

I tend to see that every couple around me is IQ-matched. That came from my observation. See for yourself and observe if the people around you are IQmatched or not.
This is water. I thought it was known.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21735 and Deleted member 24262
I think you should go for special needs level low iq girls. Maybe that's why you've been keep getting ghosted all this time. :feelskek:

This is water. I thought it was known.
the thing is most foids are in the average iq range while there are a lot more men on the extremes

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_
the thing is most foids are in the average iq range while there are a lot more men on the extremes
Yeah, but women on general don't really like men they iq mog. It's impossible for them to respect a guy that is dumber than them. Most men on average are smarter, stronger and larger than women on average.

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_, Abhorrence and Deleted member 24262
144 IQ in mumbai special ed school
I'm not even Indian but they do have some high IQ

I think you should go for special needs level low iq girls. Maybe that's why you've been keep getting ghosted all this time.
i think you should start posting on reddit, you got lots in common with them

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 26410
i think you should start posting on reddit, you got lots in common with them
Let me remind you that I'm not the one who keeps getting ghosted.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21735