IQMAXXING Guide

D

Deleted member 28039

Gold
step 1. mastr math and statistics. there is a site called udemy in which you can buy courses for 10 dollars and there are courses of 30-40 hours of math there. i recommend krista king. she know how to explain it good

step 2. read shitload of books. but not only novels,sceintific books also. i recommend the books of richard dawkins and also origin of species by charles darwin

step 3 . learn languages. the more languages you would know the more impressive you would be for woman (assuming you are not a sub5 then its over)

step 4 . learn history. watch documenteries. read entire pages of wikipedia.

step 5 learn science and biology . again. wikipedia. books. etc

step 6 read scientific studies. dont just read the conclusion but read the entire study once or twice

step 7 learn philosophy, again. wikipedia and youtube are your best sources for philosopy

step 8 take IQ tests over and over. try to do them again and again to improve how fast you are able to complete them and try to increase your score

step 9 learn economics, analyze exactly how how economy works and this would give you knowledge on how you can make money

step 10 learn about politcs. wikipedia and youtube are the best sources. start watching videos about today's politics. left,right,center etc. different ideologies etc

step 11 play puzzle video games. zelda breath of the wild is one example of a great puzzle game. do not look for solutions on the internet. try solve them alone. portal is also a great puzzle game

step 12 play RPG games. RPG games are great for both memory and attention. in many rpg games you need to make strategies and tactics

step 13 play strategy games. maybe the best kind of games you can play to increase your IQ. i reccomend the total war series espiecielly.

step 14 learn computer science and programming - extremly boring subject but very productive and makes you smarter

step 15 watch full debates. debates are great to increase logic and rational. when you see a flat earther ger crushed by a real sceintist you feel much smarter after that.

step 16. watch scenes from different movies,tv show,real life footage as well as reviews and lurk out in different forums. this one is more importent then ever. the more knowledge you have about the human race and its behavior the better you will function socially and avoid mistakes

step 17 watch videos and read books about human anatomy to understand how the human body works to its full potential

step 18 try getting a disability and be neet so you would be able to do all of this because no fucking way you will have time for any of this if you are wage slaving

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: incel194012940, poopoohead, mug and 8 others
tagging most retarded forum user @Makhachev

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Bakin donuts 🍩
So how does this iq maxxing help me in any way?

• +1
Reactions: rooman
WHAT you all said will not improve you brain

The only thing thats gonna help is a technique called
*** IMAGINE STREAMING ***

you will become really smart with practicing this technique super smart

• JFL
Reactions: ALP
So how does this iq maxxing help me in any way?
if you a normie or even sligthly unattractive. assuming you are not sub 5 deformed guy. being smart would impress woman

also. being smart will give you tools to make money

IQ = intrinsic.
This just boosts your knowledge.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, ALP and Bakin donuts 🍩
IQ = intrinsic.
not true. i know many people who were stupid when they were young and became smart

step 8 take IQ tests over and over. try to do them again and again to improve how fast you are able to complete them and try to increase your score
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

comedy, know this term since i was 14
its obvious u just googled it. anyway no hate i tagged u because u might find these tips useful.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
not true. i know many people who were stupid when they were young and became smart
No offense, but you are far from mentally gifted. Thus, you are not qualified to make such analysis.
The fact that you advocate for taking the same IQ test multiple times kind of proves my point. Wouldn't be surprised if you are sub100 in the IQ department. Have a nice day, though!

• So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead and forevermirin
@forevermirin thats not a rule + ur curry subhuman
+ stfu dont annoy me please

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
No offense, but you are far from mentally gifted. Thus, you are not qualified to make such analysis.
The fact that you advocate for taking the same IQ test multiple times kind of proves my point. Wouldn't be surprised if you are sub100 in the IQ department. Have a nice day, though!
i am low iq and i never denied it. but iq does not equal being smart. iq is only iq. you can have alot of knowledge and still be considerd low iq.

this is a real black pilled thread :feelsrope::fire:💯

video edition

what you dont get is that i dident meant that you would take the tests for your score alone. but to increase how fast you can solve problems

i am low iq and i never denied it. but iq does not equal being smart. iq is only iq. you can have alot of knowledge and still be considerd low iq.
IQ is your problem solving ability in relation to time. It relates to most non-social events in life.
Additionaly, the title of your post is literally "IQMAXXING Guide", ironic.

what you dont get is that i dident meant that you would take the tests for your score alone. but to increase how fast you can solve problems
That is just pattern memorization / recognition, though.

IQ is your problem solving ability in relation to time. It relates to most non-social events in life.
Additionaly, the title of your post is literally "IQMAXXING Guide", ironic.
you can increase your iq. try taking mensa test after 3 years of my iqmaxxing guide and you will see that you get a much better score.

inteligence is genetic yes. but its not only genetic. and also. you judge me. yet you do not know that i've been taking anti psychotics for 10 years which reduce iq and cause memory problems. you can search for it anywhere you want

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and polio
That is just pattern memorization / recognition, though.
IQ tests are a scam anyway. being smart is not about iq tests really....

you can increase your iq. try taking mensa test after 3 years of my iqmaxxing guide and you will see that you get a much better score.

inteligence is genetic yes. but its not only genetic. and also. you judge me. yet you do not know that i've been taking anti psychotics for 10 years which reduce iq and cause memory problems. you can search for it anywhere you want
I've been in mensa since I was 12. I have not seen the adult test, but the admission for children is far from tough. Mensa = easy and overrated.

Iq only matters to autistic retards.

What you're born into and how hard you work actually matters.

The only time iq has any relevence is when autists on this forum act like its a pivotal measurment for intelligence. IT ISNT. it doesnt mean shit

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28916 and Respalier
IQ tests are a meme.

• +1
Reactions: Crusile
Legit advice tbh. After I cured my depression with pills I started reading 70 pages out of a bookevery day. I started reading shit people would consider boring. Lots of classical philosophy and history. I can read faster and absorb information easier. Ur first point kinda sucks tho cause u shouldn’t need to pay for information that is readily available.

//AlakazamSigma

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Crusile
step 1. mastr math and statistics. there is a site called udemy in which you can buy courses for 10 dollars and there are courses of 30-40 hours of math there. i recommend krista king. she know how to explain it good

step 2. read shitload of books. but not only novels,sceintific books also. i recommend the books of richard dawkins and also origin of species by charles darwin

step 3 . learn languages. the more languages you would know the more impressive you would be for woman (assuming you are not a sub5 then its over)

step 4 . learn history. watch documenteries. read entire pages of wikipedia.

step 5 learn science and biology . again. wikipedia. books. etc

step 6 read scientific studies. dont just read the conclusion but read the entire study once or twice

step 7 learn philosophy, again. wikipedia and youtube are your best sources for philosopy

step 9 learn economics, analyze exactly how how economy works and this would give you knowledge on how you can make money

step 10 learn about politcs. wikipedia and youtube are the best sources. start watching videos about today's politics. left,right,center etc. different ideologies etc

step 11 play puzzle video games. zelda breath of the wild is one example of a great puzzle game. do not look for solutions on the internet. try solve them alone. portal is also a great puzzle game

step 12 play RPG games. RPG games are great for both memory and attention. in many rpg games you need to make strategies and tactics

step 13 play strategy games. maybe the best kind of games you can play to increase your IQ. i reccomend the total war series espiecielly.

step 14 learn computer science and programming - extremly boring subject but very productive and makes you smarter

step 15 watch full debates. debates are great to increase logic and rational. when you see a flat earther ger crushed by a real sceintist you feel much smarter after that.

step 16. watch scenes from different movies,tv show,real life footage as well as reviews and lurk out in different forums. this one is more importent then ever. the more knowledge you have about the human race and its behavior the better you will function socially and avoid mistakes

step 17 watch videos and read books about human anatomy to understand how the human body works to its full potential

step 18 try getting a disability and be neet so you would be able to do all of this because no fucking way you will have time for any of this if you are wage slaving
True

• Woah
Reactions: Crusile
What I would suggest: theology, history of israel, islam, old testament, zohar, talmud, jews, ww2, david livingstone ordo ab chao, carl jung history of religion and philosophy of west and east, dm murdock books (all), history of paganism in general, kabbalah and mysticism (gnosticism, hermeticism, freemasonry, kybalion, emerald tablets, egyptology) ancient levant, persian mystic roots of philosophy, jewish exile

• Woah
  • +1
Based

• +1
Reactions: Crusile and Deleted member 26092
Just learn everything theory

• +1
  • JFL
IQ = intrinsic.
differences in iq ARE hypothesized to be 'inate' choices in environment. IQ MEASURES KNOWLEDGE SEEKING BEHAVIOUR LOL, IQ TESTS MEASURES obtained knowledge

Tagging high iq student @badg96

Last edited:
Step 19. Read looxmaxxing posts

• +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor
dnr
be born Asian