Iran is the god of proxy war

vaseqmoherad

vaseqmoherad

Kraken
united mutts defeated in syria. now iran controls syria

us/saudi/uae defeated in yemen. now iran controls yemen and red sea

kikes defeated in south lebanon

and they will come out victorious again in the current hamas/israel and sudan proxy war.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whatever, yeeyeeslayer, perpetuallytired and 2 others
:D

• +1
Reactions: vaseqmoherad

• Love it
Reactions: shia.jihadist
Do Iran have any Sunni allies except Hamas? Houthi Zaidis are pretty close to Sunnis.

• Hmm...
Do Iran have any Sunni allies except Hamas? Houthi Zaidis are pretty close to Sunnis.
among militias i think they are hamas and islamic jihad of palistine.

bashar asad and the sudanese president are sunni too.

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
among militias i think they are hamas and islamic jihad of palistine.

bashar asad and the sudanese president are sunni too.
No they're considered shia. But pretty much all respectable Sunnis consider Assad a kafir. Are Alawites even considered Shia by respectable shias? They're pretty enigmatic. Some people even say they believe in reincarnation 🤢 I've read other Shias would've takfired them as ghulat if they werent such an important strategic ally.

@yeeyeeslayer @shia.jihadist you need to clean up your house.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: shia.jihadist, yeeyeeslayer and vaseqmoherad
Palestinian Islamic Jihad (it’s the West Bank version of Hamas)

No they're considered shia. But pretty much all respectable Sunnis consider Assad a kafir. Are Alawites even considered Shia by respectable shias? They're pretty enigmatic. Some people even say they believe in reincarnation 🤢 I've read other Shias would've takfired them as ghulat if they werent such an important strategic ally.

my religion knowldege is terrible,:owo: i read somewhere he was sunni. i'm only a cultural jihadist.

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
i'm only a cultural jihadist.
Same here. But I'm a hypocrite. I rage about westernisation and degeneracy, but I have all of Willow Ryder's scenes bookmarked on my laptop.

@Ricky212

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, Ricky212 and vaseqmoherad
my religion knowldege is terrible,:owo: i read somewhere he was sunni. i'm only a cultural jihadist.
He’s not a Jihadist at all

He’s a secularist baathist

• Woah

Hi, yes alawites are Shia and they are my brothers in faith.

The vast majority of them today are essentially just twelvers who share the exact same beliefs as us (and don’t worship Ali or consider him an incarnation or manifestation of Allah or anything like that)

They believe in the same twelve imams that we do, and share the same tenets of faith and Aqeeda as us, but heres the thing.

They were isolated from the rest of the Shia world and lived alone in the mountainous regions of Syria for hundereds of years, So for some of them, their beliefs evolved and changed into something different than the rest of the Shias and were influenced by the ghulu beliefs of a man named Mohammed Ibn Nusayr (LA) in the 9th century.

However since then, the alawites beliefs evolved and integrated more closely with mainstream twelver Shia Islam from what they were initially. Their name as “alawites” is the only remnant of what used to be their sect that used to believe in the divinity of Ali.

in reality barely any of them believe in the deviant doctrines associated with their sect, I have met and talked to many Syrian alawites and asked them about there beliefs and not a single one has told me they actually ascribe divinity to Ali.

They only identify as alawites because that’s what they’ve been known as in Syria for centuries.

So unless it is proven that a Syrian alawite believes Ali is god, the default assumption is that he is my believing brother in faith.

But if by chance there was an alawite that was proven to believe in the divinity of Ali then all Shias were unequivocally consider him out of the fold

Last edited:

The vast majority of them today are essentially just twelvers who share the exact same beliefs as us (and don’t worship Ali or consider him an incarnation or manifestation of Allah or anything like that)

They believe in the same twelve imams that we do, and share the same tenets of faith and Aqeeda as us, but heres the thing.

They were isolated from the rest of the Shia world and lived alone in the mountainous regions of Syria for hundereds of years, So for some of them, their beliefs evolved and changed into something different than the rest of the Shias and were influenced by the ghulu beliefs of a man named Mohammed Ibn Nusayr (LA) in the 9th century.

However since then, the alawites beliefs evolved and integrated more closely with mainstream twelver Shia Islam from what they were initially. Their name as “alawites” is the only remnant of what used to be their sect that used to believe in the divinity of Ali.

in reality barely any of them believe in the deviant doctrines associated with their sect, I have met and talked to many Syrian alawites and asked them about there beliefs and not a single one has told me they actually ascribe divinity to Ali.

They only identify as alawites because that’s what they’ve been known as in Syria for centuries.

So unless it is proven that a Syrian alawite believes Ali is god, the default assumption is that he is my believing brother in faith.

But if by chance there was an alawite that was proven to believe in the divinity of Ali then all Shias were unequivocally consider him out of the fold
If they're twelvers I have no problem either. But hard to believe they all would've been assimilated as twelvers. Lots of contradictory info some even saying they should larp Sunninlmao.

I just checked wiki - bad source I know. But they are kafir if they believe in any of these. There is no question about it. Both Sunni and Shia takfired them historically just like they would to ahmadiyyah - who sound softer compared to them. Political interest is not a basis for accepting them.

Screenshot 20240708 131423

If they're twelvers I have no problem either. But hard to believe they all would've been assimilated as twelvers. Lots of contradictory info some even saying they should larp Sunninlmao.

I just checked wiki - bad source I know. But they are kafir if they believe in any of these. There is no question about it. Both Sunni and Shia takfired them historically just like they would to ahmadiyyah - who sound softer compared to them. Political interest is not a basis for accepting them.

View attachment 3019809
None of us would accept or coexist with people who unironically worship Ali and believe him to be the physical incarnation of god as part of us,

Nor would we ever tolerate or accept such people to be amongst our ranks.

It is because we found most of them to not believe in such deviant beliefs that we accepted working with them.

And btw, and this may surprise you. But to us Shia, ghulat are worse than nawasib. So to us, people who ascribe divinity to Ali and Hussein are worse than those who curse, insult and mock them such as @IndraBC for example.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC, shia.jihadist and SecularIslamist

View attachment 3019809
None of us would accept or coexist with people who unironically worship Ali and believe him to be the physical incarnation of god as part of us,

It is because we found most of them to not believe in such deviant beliefs that we accepted working with them.

And btw, and this may surprise you. But to us Shia, ghulat are worse than nawasib. So to us, people who ascribe divinity to Ali and Hussein are worse than those who curse, insult and mock them such as @IndraBC for example.
Khamas has infiltrated ukrainian hospital:eek::eek:

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and SecularIslamist
iran has shit internals and their decentralized government puts foreign wars above its own defense and this is good for iran because no one will declare war on iran but that makes their country go to shit

• +1

Alawites are kuffar.

• Woah

Bro Alawites are nowhere near twelvers. They believe in a trinity of Imam Ali AS, Prophet Muhammad SAWW and Salman Farsi RA.

They are kuffar.

• Hmm...
Bro Alawites are nowhere near twelvers. They believe in a trinity of Imam Ali AS, Prophet Muhammad SAWW and Salman Farsi RA.

They are kuffar.
vast majority don't

like i said they have deviated from the original tenents of their faith and have embraced twelver aqeeda, and all that remains from their sect is the name alawites

vast majority don't

like i said they have deviated from the original tenents of their faith and have embraced twelver aqeeda, and all that remains from their sect is the name alawites
How do you know that

But then they should be called twelvers. Alawites as in those who believe that Imam Ali is God are kuffar.

How do you know that

But then they should be called twelvers. Alawites as in those who believe that Imam Ali is God are kuffar.
i've talked to many of them and asked them personallly about their beliefs

also have asked many twelver scholars about them myself and they told me this as well,

vast majority of them have abandoned ghulu and are one of us

• +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: SecularIslamist and yeeyeeslayer
i've talked to many of them and asked them personallly about their beliefs

also have asked many twelver scholars about them myself and they told me this as well,

vast majority of them have abandoned ghulu and are one of us
Tabarakallah.
Is Bashar a twelver too or still a Nusayri.

By the way Imam Ali AS executed those who called him God. So you can tell we take ghulu seriously. All ghulu and non twelver sects are deviations from the true Shia Islam.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC and yeeyeeslayer
Same here. But I'm a hypocrite. I rage about westernisation and degeneracy, but I have all of Willow Ryder's scenes bookmarked on my laptop.

@Ricky212
same. i cant control my dick.

• JFL
Legit, and what isn’t being discussed enough now is that this started in the ‘80s, their war with Iraq. Almost the whole world was giving Saddam weapons, tanks, jets to try to destroy Iran, even encouraging massive targeting of civilians and chemical attacks. Whereas all Iran had was outdated equipment and the Kurdish militias as proxies, but that was enough to hold the fort for 8 years until the US started to intervene directly (by shooting down an Iranian civilian airliner).

Also at this time, Israel was carpet bombing Lebanon, and out of the ruins popped up Hezbollah.

iran has shit internals and their decentralized government puts foreign wars above its own defense and this is good for iran because no one will declare war on iran but that makes their country go to shit

It makes sense for Iran to up its strategy when you consider that everyone else who has dared to confront Zionism (Saddam, Gaddafi, Bashir, Assad, etc.) ended up the target of US regime change. Holy shit at how obvious it is who makes these decisions, and all with our tax money. The Zionist side plays offense, Iran plays defense and they’ve very good at it. And I get the sense that the proxies are maybe only the first trick that Iran has up its sleeve, a secret nuclear program or something could be next, they used chemical weapons and child soldiers in the ‘80s.

• +1
Reactions: vaseqmoherad and noobs

F8DFB43D 78E3 4AEC 86CE DDEAD84235F3