@JohnDoe

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LampPostPrime, PointOfNoReturn and JohnDoe
Another shot from a different angle capturing the alien piloting the craft

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 16474, Interested and 25 others
" Attempts by Iranian air defenses to destroy the object have been unsuccessful."

Wormhole created by his zygomatic arch deflecting the missiles

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Interested, dimorphism and 9 others
It was probably mossad

Saw this mentioned earlier today but didn't think there were videos. I'm assuming you saw the whole senate disclosure hearing that everyone is hyped about, what do you think about that? I think it could be nothing. Their ships are made of elements that can withstand anything short of a nuke. Seems like these triangle shaped ufos with the lights are appearing quite a lot lately.

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
Feeling Good Dancing GIF by DOMCAKE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and Deleted member 23558
that’s a t3rb, the USA operates those

hitler and his interstellar aryan army arriving in aryan land

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Psychophilly, LampPostPrime and 2 others
Maybe Rayquaza does exist?

Cool shit. Sadly I don't believe it gets us any closer to creampieing Dana Scully

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Saw this mentioned earlier today but didn't think there were videos. I'm assuming you saw the whole senate disclosure hearing that everyone is hyped about, what do you think about that? I think it could be nothing. Their ships are made of elements that can withstand anything short of a nuke. Seems like these triangle shaped ufos with the lights are appearing quite a lot lately.
Its just operation bluebeam. Bringing on the new world order

I don't think anything substantial will come out of that. There is a clause in the legislation that states files can remain classified if they present a threat to national security, so all the good juicy stuff will remain classified if it passes

Although I wouldn't be surprised if disclosure does happen and they release a few more pics / vids that are better quality, maybe even a HD pic of a retrieved craft. But that's as far as it goes imo

I hope I'm wrong

• +1
Reactions: Psychophilly and JohnDoe
I don't think anything substantial will come out of that. There is a clause in the legislation that states files can remain classified if they present a threat to national security, so all the good juicy stuff will remain classified if it passes

Although I wouldn't be surprised if disclosure does happen and they release a few more pics / vids that are better quality, maybe even a HD pic of a retrieved craft. But that's as far as it goes imo

I hope I'm wrong
Yep i doubt they'll tell us any of the juicy info if anything at all. Guess we wait and see.

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
chad-incel terminology transcends state of matter

There is a chance vids and pics might leak. there is also a chance it was their own new shit that they don't know how to use.

Leave it up to us to always fuck something up doesn’t matter what it is we fucking suck. God I hate our government

Users who are viewing this thread

Back