IRL 6 foot barefoot is tall.

Saint Casanova

Saint Casanova

Kraken
I was with a friend and we went Westfield ( a big mall in London) and he was visibly one of the tallest people there. I’m 6’1 so I felt very tall there but sometimes it’s hard to gauge since I only notice taller people.

Seeing someone else really put this into perspective. Unless you live in a select few countries, a legit 6ft is a decent height and virtually no foid will reject you based on height.

Waiting for the copers now…

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr, dna_cel, TheTD7 and 6 others
end of debate: all you faggots ending ur lives cuz ur not 6'5, thank you for doing it. the world didnt need you anyway

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jordanmiller159, dna_cel, 5'7 zoomer and 10 others
It's the height that's acceptable to most women. You'll only really mog most women (if they're not wearing heels) and subhumans at that height though. It's a tiny halo at best but yeah it's in the average range imo. 5'9 - 6'0 is just meh.

• +1
Reactions: Void_ and overdose
face >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, fuckedupmanlet and Saint Casanova
end of debate: all you faggots ending ur lives cuz ur not 6'5, thank you for doing it. the world didnt need you anyway
People don’t know who tall a legit 6’5 is. That’s close to NBA level and most elite football goalkeepers aren’t even that tall.

I was with a friend and we went Westfield ( a big mall in London) and he was visibly one of the tallest people there. I’m 6’1 so I felt very tall there but sometimes it’s hard to gauge since I only notice taller people.

Seeing someone else really put this into perspective. Unless you live in a select few countries, a legit 6ft is a decent height and virtually no foid will reject you based on height.

water

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
It's the height that's acceptable to most women. You'll only really mog most women (if they're not wearing heels) and subhumans at that height though. It's a tiny halo at best but yeah it's in the average range imo. 5'9 - 6'0 is just meh.
Frame and body at that point is way more important.

People don’t know who tall a legit 6’5 is. That’s close to NBA level and most elite football goalkeepers aren’t even that tall.
i dont know what the fuck are poeple doing on this forum, its all bullshit height propaganda and "who mogs who" threads. i appreciate everyone who posts good content tho, they are saving the forum. and also if u are at least 5'10 u can larp with lifts and balenciaga tracks and get to 6'0 easily

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Saint Casanova
Frame and body at that point is way more important.
Also true. A gymcelled 6'0 will mog 6'3 tbh.
I see plenty of skinny LTNs who are randomly like 6'3 or taller and honestly they barely stand out.

• +1
Reactions: overdose and Saint Casanova
i dont know what the fuck are poeple doing on this forum, its all bullshit height propaganda and "who mogs who" threads. i appreciate everyone who posts good content tho, they are saving the forum. and also if u are at least 5'10 u can larp with lifts and balenciaga tracks and get to 6'0 easily
Another thing is that most girls can’t tell height at all unless they’re already tall.

I remember when I was around 15, I was 5’11 and I saw a girl who I haven’t seen for a long time, and she went crazy telling me I was at LEAST 6’1 and how tall I was. That’s when I realised how much normies lie about height.

Now when I’m actually 6’1, people say I’m around 6’3, and 6’4 sometimes when I’m wearing a long coat.

• +1
Reactions: Vanilla
Another thing is that most girls can’t tell height at all unless they’re already tall.

I remember when I was around 15, I was 5’11 and I saw a girl who I haven’t seen for a long time, and she went crazy telling me I was at LEAST 6’1 and how tall I was. That’s when I realised how much normies lie about height.

Now when I’m actually 6’1, people say I’m around 6’3, and 6’4 sometimes when I’m wearing a long coat.
cant relate im 5'4 but it kills me inside that some retards are so delusional not seeing that they are average height at least and can larp as above average, and that they're face is the problem not their height. if i was average height at least i would slay

• +1

wtf im 6'1 and have been called 5'10

• JFL
Reactions: Brus Wane and Saint Casanova

I’m 5’11 and I feel average when it comes to height maybe cuz I live in Minnesota and everyone here is 6’2+

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro and Saint Casanova
face >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
face after 5' 9" matters more than height

If you are legit manlet it may be over for you though

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Saint Casanova, Ychassa and 1 other person
I’m 5’11 and I feel average when it comes to height maybe cuz I live in Minnesota and everyone here is 6’2+
Exaggerating, but the northern states are quite tall tbf due to German and Scandinavian ancestry.

nah its aight, foids have no perception of height when 8 inches+ shorter
If you didn’t know his height, how tall would you guess ronaldo is here:

Exaggerating, but the northern states are quite tall tbf due to German and Scandinavian ancestry.
Yeah I also noticed when I lived in southern Missouri the people were shorter compared to Minnesota

• +1
London?

Did you compare your friend to native anglo saxons and normans or to Indians and Pakistanis?

UK people are manlets

6'7 is when you can make height your personality, anything under doesnt count

• JFL
6'7 is when you can make height your personality, anything under doesnt count
Not even then if you’re face and frame is bad

Not even then if you’re face and frame is bad
What? You dont need a good face for height to be a part of your personality, look up this fat ugly shitskin Zoil hes like 6'8 and people all know him for being gargantuan

• +1
Reactions: Ychassa
yea my buddy’s a legit 6’1 barefoot and whenever we’re walking on campus when i look at him he looks visibly taller and stand out compared to majority of ppl there. and this 6’4 dude looks like a giant, look at vids of tyler maher he looks huge and he’s 6’4 barefoot.

If you’ve a chad face, otherwise your height just serves as an amplifier for your hideous face

• +1

Not in the Netherlands. Barefoot 6’3 is tall here.

• +1

damn never realized uk had westfield as well lmao yea 6 foot is a very good height theres not really a need to be taller unless you are in the netherlands

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates