IRL attention but none on apps

N

NeverBeenMoreOver

Iron
WTF does it mean if I get some attention irl, colleagues & customers complimenting me alot, some colleagues DTF and hella of my friends keep saying im good looking etc but I get almost nothing online. Downloaded hinge and got literally 1 like and 1 match in 2 full days. Is everyone lying to me out of pity?? Do I rope?? Absolute manlet at 5'9 if that matters at all

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ayusshhhh, skkrrrtcantdo, Xangsane and 3 others
WTF does it mean if I get some attention irl, colleagues & customers complimenting me alot, some colleagues DTF and hella of my friends keep saying im good looking etc but I get almost nothing online. Downloaded hinge and got literally 1 like and 1 match in 2 full days. Is everyone lying to me out of pity?? Do I rope?? Absolute manlet at 5'9 if that matters at all

Are females trying to get with you in real life? That will tell you if you have any SMV. Online is tough if you aren't a Chadlite. If you are a strong HTN you should get some females after you in real life.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel, twojei and BeanletMogger
Cause maybe you have a good personality

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ayusshhhh and BeanletMogger
IRLpill

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Cause maybe you have a good personality
Im the most inhib person i know, and adhd and probably lowkey autistic as shit so I doubt this

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
Im the most inhib person i know, and adhd and probably lowkey autistic as shit so I doubt this
Some girls find this to be an adoring quality, if not too severe.

Are females trying to get with you in real life? That will tell you if you have any SMV. Online is tough if you aren't a Chadlite. If you are a strong HTN you should get some females after you in real life.
yes some try to get with me irl but not sure if that means jack as its hospitality industry where everyone fucks everyone. also even if i am HTN, im mega inhib so

Some girls find this to be an adoring quality, if not too severe.
hmm this is probably true but the inhib is crippling, i literally never make moves on a girl even if shes showing clear interest

• +1
yes some try to get with me irl but not sure if that means jack as its hospitality industry where everyone fucks everyone. also even if i am HTN, im mega inhib so

You need to stop playing around then if they are trying to get with you.

Bad pictures

hmm this is probably true but the inhib is crippling, i literally never make moves on a girl even if shes showing clear interest
I was high inhib for most of my life until I tried to commit suicide. You just need a life changing moment that puts everything into perspective, showing that being worried about everything is silly. Tbh go talk to a female therapist once a week someone on the younger side and discuss your problems. It helps you get used to talking to girls thats what helped me a bit.

thats gotta be cope i refuse to believe quality of pictures can make that much of a difference
What is it then retard? Or it’s cause females on tinder swipe past all ~6 foot males

I was high inhib for most of my life until I tried to commit suicide. You just need a life changing moment that puts everything into perspective, showing that being worried about everything is silly. Tbh go talk to a female therapist once a week someone on the younger side and discuss your problems. It helps you get used to talking to girls thats what helped me a bit.
country im in has dogshit therapists but good advice anyhow,, maybe just gotta say fuck it stop caring

• +1
Because OLD is designed primarily for the companies owning the apps to make money. If you have one big SMV failo like low status or height you are screwed

Better to meet irl anyways more chance for looksmatch also u have the height of a female so…

• JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger and DelonLover1999
Better to meet irl anyways more chance for looksmatch also u have the height of a female so…
true, only reason i even started getting blackpilled was when some girl i was with kept pointing out my height. mega brutal at university in western country

• +1
Reactions: twojei and watah
old rigged, next

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and genex
true, only reason i even started getting blackpilled was when some girl i was with kept pointing out my height. mega brutal at university in western country
just larp higher nigga, also lol at you believing this guy that '5'9 is a female height'

a barefoot 5'9 woman is tall pretty much anywhere in the world (except maybe a few EU countries)

• JFL
Reactions: watah
just larp higher nigga, also lol at you believing this guy that '5'9 is a female height'

a barefoot 5'9 woman is tall pretty much anywhere in the world (except maybe a few EU countries)
I was overreacting but 5”9 is failo on a night out to club or smoking lounge or something. They’re all wearing heels just remember that

hes not fully wrong the amount of women i run into nowadays that are almost the same height as me without heels is brutal

Profile quality matters. Its not much related to looks

I was overreacting but 5”9 is failo on a night out to club or smoking lounge or something. They’re all wearing heels just remember that
yeah heels are brutal tbh

• +1
hes not fully wrong the amount of women i run into nowadays that are almost the same height as me without heels is brutal
you prolly see way less than you think, but the ones that you do stick in your mind

thats why they appear to be more common

Confirmation bias:soy::feelsgood:
yeah sadly reddit is right sometimes, this is a good example of confirmation bias!

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ayusshhhh and twojei
old is a fucking shitshow, even the fattest greasiest subhuman becky will get hundreds of matches daily. and the average mtb gets so many messages she cant even keep up with all of them

you prolly see way less than you think, but the ones that you do stick in your mind

thats why they appear to be more common
not wrong but nowadays any girl above 5'5 instantly regards anything below 6 foot subhuman. one of my friends recorded me at one point to put on a story and some girl asked who i was , asked for my instagram but didnt end up following it after learning i was 5'9 lol. both life fuel and suifuel

• +1
Reactions: ayusshhhh and watah
not wrong but nowadays any girl above 5'5 instantly regards anything below 6 foot subhuman. one of my friends recorded me at one point to put on a story and some girl asked who i was , asked for my instagram but didnt end up following it after learning i was 5'9 lol. both life fuel and suifuel
the 6 feet cutoff is based on the simplicity of the number btw, its not that fixed
also girls are shit at detecting height, you could prolly claim up to 5'11 depending on proportions, and no one would bat an eye

not saying you have a great height, but theoretically with a good enough face it shouldnt be a problem

• +1
the 6 feet cutoff is based on the simplicity of the number btw, its not that fixed
also girls are shit at detecting height, you could prolly claim up to 5'11 depending on proportions, and no one would bat an eye

not saying you have a great height, but theoretically with a good enough face it shouldnt be a problem
ive got pretty long limbs so my proportions arent that bad, also got some muscle. i sometimes fraud with timbs and get noticeably more attention. just not sure how you fix that on a fucking app or do i just give up on that

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
It does if the picture quality is shit.
then im just autistic and dont know what good pics are bc i didnt think mine were bad

high MTN

Tbh complete opposite for me.