IRL > Dating apps

lebronjames23

lebronjames23

DARK HAIR. OLIVE SKIN. LIGHT EYES
i am fully convinced of this now

the problem we face is women have lots of options just in general from social circle and school, but when we add dating apps its legit unlimited options for them. girls will already have their social circle but then when you add dating apps thats hundreds upon hundreds of extra guys a week trying to fuck them pretty much. even if you are a gl guy it is hard to compete and mtbs will act arrogant to you.

in my experience i have a better chance getting with a 7-8/10 IRL than a fucking 5/10 off a app. another thing with dating apps is it inherently shows lower value than if you met them irl, lots of girls will say shit like "wow why are you even on this app" and shit like that and that will lead them to overthinking and thinking there is something wrong with you being on those apps even tho they are themselves.

matches mean legit nothing as chads like @Amnesia and @edodalic29 say and also in my own experience, i can have a thousand messages saying wow you look like a model or complimenting me but half the time they end up just turning into nothing.

it is legit so easy to pull gl girls in clubs , just be good looking + drunk low inhib, dancing and be outgoing , having even a normie social circle and dont be a complete autist. i don't even approach in clubs and i still its light work

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Xangsane, nofap and 9 others
IG is still better for quality compared to irl you just need to be a chad which should be easy enough

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, ecig, Lidian and 1 other person
IG is still better for quality compared to irl you just need to be a chad which should be easy enough
honestly i have not tried ig too much, i find the convos are relatively dry a lot at the start but if i meet a girl irl it is wayyyy more smooth sailing. but i might try ig maxxing when i get some good pics, my account isnt too bad i have a 1-4 following to followers ratio

• +1
Reactions: greywind, noodlelover and ggg.tv🤫
People have been saying this for the past 8 years, that complaint isn't OLD > IRL

It's the fact that the world is moving towards OLD being the primary way to get pusC.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nofap, brucewayne78, aleksander and 4 others
People have been saying this for the past 8 years, that complaint isn't OLD > IRL

It's the fact that the world is moving towards OLD being the primary way to get pusC.
i guess it depends on your age

i go out a lot in a uni/college age dominated area and there are a lot of gl girls out. minority of girls i meet have dating apps tbh i think as a whole we just live online too much

Yup so basically HTN and below have to thirst for landwhales and ugly girls. OLD creates low standards due to hypergamy.

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23
100%. You're actually more likely to get a girl on a date or get a girl you like if you talk to girls irl. For men a girl is attracted to more than just looks and your personality can actually come through when you meet them in person which would make them more likely to like than a picture of you on tinder. Also, you break the uncomfortable feeling alot of people have when meeting someone over an app and that causes a lot of women to not meet up with guys unless they find a perfect match , even if you are attractive to them. Irl just works better, you can ask anyone who has had experience in both. You can get prettier girls, you can get a higher percentage of dates, and you can show them a real first impression as opposed to just being judged off a picture.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: greywind, noodlelover, nofap and 7 others
100%. You're actually more likely to get a girl on a date or get a girl you like if you talk to girls irl. For men a girl is attracted to more than just looks and your personality can actually come through when you meet them in person which would make them more likely to like than a picture of you on tinder. Also, you break the uncomfortable feeling alot of people have when meeting someone over an app and that causes a lot of women to not meet up with guys unless they find a perfect match , even if you are attractive to them. Irl just works better, you can ask anyone who has had experience in both. You can get prettier girls, you can get a higher percentage of dates, and you can show them a real first impression as opposed to just being judged off a picture.
Fucking exactly , if you are GL + fun to be around irl it’s legit easy mode and the quality of girls even at a bar is much higher than whores that sit around talking to 150 guys on tinder a day. You said it perfectly

• +1
Reactions: greywind, noodlelover, user123456 and 2 others
Fucking exactly , if you are GL + fun to be around irl it’s legit easy mode and the quality of girls even at a bar is much higher than whores that sit around talking to 150 guys on tinder a day. You said it perfectly
Yep. Irl they only are making one decision and that's if they like you or not, on tinder they have a superficial experience and they have a hundred people messaging her so the way she chooses changes, and it boils it down to a very shallow form of attraction that doesn't equal what it is irl when girls meet or chose a guy. When they chose irl alot of other factors come into play and they can end up crushing on you in a more complete, in depth way.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, noodlelover and lebronjames23
online dating is shit mate
I hate texting back and forth and its impossible to seduce women w your eyes and voice if you have those halos , girls are always hot and cold and often forget about you even the next day because you havent established anything through a phone screen unless you get on the phone with her asap

Irl is good as long as you go out to social venues , etc . I dont even approach girls in the gym anymore its such a trash place to approach women . For me the best places where it was made easy for me was a club or bar

• +1
Reactions: greywind, noodlelover, nofap and 1 other person
Yeah, though thing about being funny witty charming etc is totally blown out of proportion, and im not talking about blackpill stance here

Guys blow it totally more because they feel shitty because they arent funny or smth else rather than bcs they actually arent funny or smth else, they get nervous and it goes to shit

If u are relaxed, certain, good body language and calibrated you will maximise what u could get by a lot in comparison to what people imagine a guy should be like to be cool

This is no great revelation of mine, it was told to me by a guy which sucess I couldnt compare nor could anyone around here prob, but it is tested in field and for example

Few weeks back I met this chick and since situation was ideal I was all funny and cool and all, and she was hooked, then few weeks after we were haning out and environment was pretty shitty, I wasnt really interesting or anything, funny not even close, yet I was calm and was like ok lets see if she now gets disinterested, and yet she was even more hooked even though I was nowhere near that guy she first met

Take of this all what u want

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29 and lebronjames23
online dating is shit mate
I hate texting back and forth and its impossible to seduce women w your eyes and voice if you have those halos , girls are always hot and cold and often forget about you even the next day because you havent established anything through a phone screen unless you get on the phone with her asap

Irl is good as long as you go out to social venues , etc . I dont even approach girls in the gym anymore its such a trash place to approach women . For me the best places where it was made easy for me was a club or bar
100%, online dating is a waste of time just go outside theory

• +1
Reactions: greywind, noodlelover, nofap and 1 other person
100%, online dating is a waste of time just go outside theory
Some bitch literally asked where im from and when i told her just liked my message without replying jfl

i unmatched w her cuz what was the point

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23
i am fully convinced of this now

the problem we face is women have lots of options just in general from social circle and school, but when we add dating apps its legit unlimited options for them. girls will already have their social circle but then when you add dating apps thats hundreds upon hundreds of extra guys a week trying to fuck them pretty much. even if you are a gl guy it is hard to compete and mtbs will act arrogant to you.

in my experience i have a better chance getting with a 7-8/10 IRL than a fucking 5/10 off a app. another thing with dating apps is it inherently shows lower value than if you met them irl, lots of girls will say shit like "wow why are you even on this app" and shit like that and that will lead them to overthinking and thinking there is something wrong with you being on those apps even tho they are themselves.

matches mean legit nothing as chads like @Amnesia and @edodalic29 say and also in my own experience, i can have a thousand messages saying wow you look like a model or complimenting me but half the time they end up just turning into nothing.

it is legit so easy to pull gl girls in clubs , just be good looking + drunk low inhib, dancing and be outgoing , having even a normie social circle and dont be a complete autist. i don't even approach in clubs and i still its light work
Agreed completely. Sometimes I think I'm worthless due to getting zero to nothing results on apps but IRL girls are showing affection to me at school or social circles.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and lebronjames23
Yup so basically HTN and below have to thirst for landwhales and ugly girls. OLD creates low standards due to hypergamy.
HTN and some height can still get play irl if you know what you’re doing. MTN and below and u get the scraps, ran through ltbs and landwhales

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and user123456
HTN and some height can still get play irl if you know what you’re doing. MTN and below and u get the scraps, ran through ltbs and landwhales
Legit htn + tall is mogger status

• +1
Reactions: greywind, user123456 and guilty
>looksmaxing