Irl girls approach me, on Tinder - average results

tyler_durden

tyler_durden

In Tyler we Trust
I don't understand. Irl the girls approaching me. Two weeks ago beautiful young Ukrainian girl approach me in the mall, month ago - girl approach me in KFC. I get a lot of IOIs. I can't sit with my buddy at a bar in peace, because there's always some girl looking at me like I'm the Virgin Mary. Getting laid by a girl in a club is no challenge. They fall into the net themselves.

I have very good results with cold approaching. However, on Tinder I don't have such results. Ocassionally, I'll hit a real 9/10 - but very rarely. For the most part, I don't have matyches or I have matches with average girls that I would never approach in person.

Yesterday I set my passport to Thailand and the matches blew up into space. Lots of matches with hot chicks who text me themselves. Is hypergamy already so big in Europe that even a good-looking guy is not enough?

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and BrahminBoss
Shit pictures or shadowban
Tinder should be equivalent to your irl experience

• +1
Reactions: nathan and vinn98
Send ur face in pms im curious

Height halo is real irl

Its not close to my irl experience on tinder best i can get is an mtb but irl i can get stacylights

• +1
Reactions: tyler_durden
You're using free version or Platinum? Jfl if a guy is taking Tinder seriously without paying.

You're using free version or Platinum? Jfl if a guy is taking Tinder seriously without paying.
tinder first week = premium experience
if your not getting much the first week then paying premium wont really help since they boost your account a ton at the start

What do you look like? Send in PMs if you’re comfortable.

Chad thread don't care

Well I've fucked 47 women but got barely any matches on tinder so yeah don't worry about that shit

• +1
Reactions: tyler_durden
tinder first week = premium experience
if your not getting much the first week then paying premium wont really help since they boost your account a ton at the start
Feels good having Tinder Platinum because it shows my profile and the cheapskates get shadowbanned for not paying up.

no, if you are tall with okay frame and mid face, you will do much better irl. if you are short cutecel like me, you will do much better on tinder, I’m invisible in most group settings 🪦