NT and personality clothes etc matter alot

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: saint, spongebob, datboijj and 4 others
almost as much as face and height

• +1
Reactions: saint, spongebob, datboijj and 2 others
almost as much as face and height
It's a spectrum tbh, but yeah for the vast majority of people. Also even tho face is still the most important, things like height are more important irl. Face isn't really everything irl from my observation

• +1
Reactions: spongebob, nathan and looksmaxxing223
It's a spectrum tbh, but yeah for the vast majority of people. Also even tho face is still the most important, things like height are more important irl. Face isn't really everything irl from my observation
Yeah height matters as long as you are really tall or turbo manlet. Other than that, avg height people- slightly taller than avg aren't affected.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Alucard69 and nathan
Yeah height matters as long as you are really tall or turbo manlet. Other than that, avg height people- slightly taller than avg aren't affected.
Well what's turbo manlet? 5'9 is pretty short and is 'average'

this forum should be renamed bluepillmax.org

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Well what's turbo manlet? 5'9 is pretty short and is 'average'
5'6 is the cut off for me tbh. If we go by PSL standards, shortest psl god is 5'7 or 5'6. Obviously this rule is broken if the avg height is like 5'11 where you live

Is 6ft2 (188) a boost?

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Alucard69
you were right untill you said personality

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Alucard69
this forum should be renamed bluepillmax.org
Omg you're so blackpilled like the mogger jordan barrett, "hey did you hear about the new bonesmashing method" ahh sped kid

What was part 1

Omg you're so blackpilled like the mogger jordan barrett, "hey did you hear about the new bonesmashing method" ahh sped kid
nigger you seriously said that clothes and personality matter a lot actually kill yourself you fucking idiot

nigger you seriously said that clothes and personality matter a lot actually kill yourself you fucking idiot
Yeah being low-inhib is everything, that's why i'll microdose phenibut, clothes are pretty important too

Yeah being low-inhib is everything, that's why i'll microdose phenibut, clothes are pretty important too
being low inhib is genetic (to be low inhib you need good looks anyway too), and clothes dont matter. you cannot just fake low inhib.

I certainly didn't say that :lul:
Bro according to looksmax23whatever only being a turbo manlet or a tallfag matter alot, everything in between less. so that would make 5'7 a 'normal' height when, safe to say it's far from ideal

Bro according to looksmax23whatever being a turbo only being a manlet or a tallfag matter alot, everything in between less. so that would make 5'7 a 'normal' height when, safe to say it's far from ideal
Semantics ass niggas is the worst :what:

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
being low inhib is genetic (to be low inhib you need good looks anyway too), and clothes dont matter. you cannot just fake low inhib.
No bruh even nicotine makes you lower inhib, there are lots of drugs to make u lower inhib, but whatever you say, clearly you're a professional blackpiller

Users who are viewing this thread

Back