IRL you are invisible if you have medium sides and aren’t Gigachad

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
- Fades make you look more NT and majority of nightclub slayers have this.
- Medium sides make you look more aspie and PSL autists have this because they want to look like male models.
- Accentuates your bones. If you have shit bones, you’ll look bad either way but medium sides will still make you look WORSE than if you have a fade.
- Aside from pure aesthetics, girls are drawn to a fade. Could be due to culture, social media, masculinity, I don’t know. But you are literally invisible if you don’t have a fade and aren’t Gigachad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, SubhumanCurrycel, GigaMogger and 7 others
- Medium sides make you look more aspie and PSL autists have this because they want to look like male models.
- Accentuates your bones. If you have shit bones, you’ll look bad either way but medium sides will still make you look WORSE than if you have a fade.
- Aside from pure aesthetics, girls are drawn to a fade. Could be due to culture, social media, masculinity, I don’t know. But you are literally invisible if you have medium sides unless you’re Gigachad.
Dunno, I'm like PSL 5-5.5 with Brad Pitt fight club hair with sideburns and I get madddd attention, every time I go through drive through I get extra shit and have like 3 girls come to the window to check me out.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 000, Chadeep, Batuhan and 3 others
Can you please stop making this thread for a millionth time? Check his thread history, the guy is truly something.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 22126, rentfreegigachad and 17 others
wl_28671_3736318-jpg.279248
wR8XzWi.jpg

/thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 000, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 6963 and 10 others
Can you please stop making this thread for a millionth time? Check his thread history, the guy is truly something.
He’s giga aspie and has the lack of self awareness to say “PSL autists”

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
What about long hair?

This is bs.
I have a fade now and actually got the most attention IRL when I had hair similar to @Pietrosiek

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6427 and Pietrosiek
Dunno, I'm like PSL 5-5.5 with Brad Pitt fight club hair with sideburns and I get madddd attention, every time I go through drive through I get extra shit and have like 3 girls come to the window to check me out.
Gigachad

I’m the hair expert on this site, people are demanding more hair content from me 😆

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chinese godfather778, Deleted member 6963, Deleted member 6427 and 4 others
- Aside from pure aesthetics, girls are drawn to a fade. Could be due to culture, social media, masculinity, I don’t know. But you are literally invisible if you don’t have a fade and aren’t Gigachad.
Your cognitive dissonance is through the roof. We know you can't grow medium length hair so stfu

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 4416
Cope . I look best with medium sides and long curtains .

Long hair hide my peanut skull shape so no

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash and Sikkunt23
What about long hair?
Longhair is more niche, it's either a huge plus or a dealbreaker. If you want more niche girls like metal,goth,alt, arthoes for example long hair is good but for wide appeal short is better. Coming from a guy with longhair btw haha

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 1973 and zeroshame
Longhair is more niche, it's either a huge plus or a dealbreaker. If you want more niche girls like metal,goth,alt, arthoes for example long hair is good but for wide appeal short is better. Coming from a guy with longhair btw haha
I second this, although I've rarely found it to be an actual deal breaker as long as you're otherwise good looking and have good hygiene. Some girls are just socially pressured to prefer shorter hair but most of the time they don't really care much.

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger
I second this, although I've rarely found it to be an actual deal breaker as long as you're otherwise good looking and have good hygiene. Some girls are just socially pressured to prefer shorter hair but most of the time they don't really care much.
True true. But especially at longer lengths like where i am rn nipple length. it can be a bitch to maintain, but besides good looking you have to have some masculinity. Prettyboys can look really fem with long hair.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 1973
True true. But especially at longer lengths like where i am rn nipple length. it can be a bitch to maintain, but besides good looking you have to have some masculinity. Prettyboys can look really fem with long hair.
Agreed. I think finding a good style for really long hair (as you said, nipple length or more) is pretty hard because you need to find the right balance between fem and masc. Too fem and you risk being off-putting to girls who don't actually want a trap, too masc and you just look like a barbarian. An elegant vampire-like look is probably the best take, but as usual you need good bones for that.

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger and Danish_Retard
just lol at you making this thread every other day on something that doesn't fucking matter in the slightest
It matters for me and many others. So yeah I’m kind of projecting but so what? I’m on Furlough and bored out of my mind

• JFL
Reactions: androgenic
Low IQ thread

Little hair in the sides is crucial and attractive
And NT theory is bullshit anyway

8D470295 E757 4AAE AE22 B52E016A756A

This is ideal sides for looking highclass and also stylish

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: hebbewem, Deleted member 5061, Deleted member 4416 and 1 other person
Low IQ thread

View attachment 468588

He doesnt look high class though, rather simpish.

Tbh - there is no room for debate here, because everyone will pick whats best for their type of skull. You might as well argue about "wide skull is better than narrow skull", because essentially the best haircut comes down to that.

Wide skull like in my case and many other ppl with wide skull- fade will usually look better than mid sides or long sides. Ppl with narrow skulls (in particular the upper skull above ear level), will usually look better with medium/long sides. Its not just a rule of thumb.

But in general- yes, if 2 men of similar psl, height, muscles, but different skull shapes + haircuts on the sides would approach a foid, usually the guy with wider skull and fade will be preferred by the foid, cause it looks more masc and dominant.

Random ppl I see (at work, in the city etc.), esp. older than 30 who have medium sides or longer- they usually look low T and cuckish. If you have to rely on medium sides or long sides to mask the suboptimal upper skull shape, it will be pretty hard whne youre older and start greying. With fade cut, greying hair is usually barely a looksmin. Whereas with medium sides or longer sides that start greying- its a major looksmin.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecaste, Deleted member 534 and JamesHowlett
you are actually on to something. i definetly agree, even tho i back in the day used to praise medium length hair

No matter what style I try it will always look like I shit ; I have the worst hair type. It will always look like shit because it's thick and curly and it will dry into a fro if it's too short like it is now. Im growing my hair and long hair maxing, I got the bones for it.

Low IQ thread

View attachment 468588

Any non-Gigachad with this beta cuck hair would repel women.

People who don’t think being NT matters have no friends, fact.

@skooLX-aM The middle and lower third of my skull is wide but the upper third of my skull is narrower. Does that explain why fade looks better on me compared to medium sides?

Basically I have this head shape:

E80C7B3A AFD4 4B4A 805A 2297492395B6

Last edited:
Post pics or larp :feelswhere:

Depends on your face

Any non-Gigachad with this beta cuck hair would repel women.

People who don’t think being NT matters have no friends, fact.
“A non gigachad ”

And what makes you think a subhuman would look better with shaved sides?

for a narrow skulled subhuman like me a shaved/very short sides looks awful

“A non gigachad ”

And what makes you think a subhuman would look better with shaved sides?
Very low IQ, I’m not saying subhuman with shaved sides > Gigachad with medium sides

Im saying Individual with shaved sides > same individual with medium sides.

A lowkey cruel post during a lockdown where barbers are closed ngl

• JFL
Reactions: JihadChad
Very low IQ, I’m not saying subhuman with shaved sides > Gigachad with medium sides

Im saying Individual with shaved sides > same individual with medium sides.
Not true JFL

Chico looks better with fuller sides and also delon looks better with medium sides

Also Leo lost his appeal after he cut his hair short on the sides

I know you will say “well they are chads so it doesn’t matter”

Longer hair in general makes you look attractive and unique

Clearly this man looks better with classic hairstyle rather than shitty common undercut

Most male models and actors have medium on the sides because it’s gives you character and makes you look more highclass

This is just my opinion tho I’m not trying to tell you that you should grow your sides but you seem to have narrow way of thinking such as “MUH SKULL”
Skull theory is bullshit look at zayn Malik,Leo,delon,James dean

None of them have big skull and some of them have small skull
It’s all about the facial harmony and ratios combined with coloring it what makes you attractive

Not true JFL

Chico looks better with fuller sides and also delon looks better with medium sides

Also Leo lost his appeal after he cut his hair short on the sides

I know you will say “well they are chads so it doesn’t matter”

Longer hair in general makes you look attractive and unique

Clearly this man looks better with classic hairstyle rather than shitty common undercut

Most male models and actors have medium on the sides because it’s gives you character and makes you look more highclass

This is just my opinion tho I’m not trying to tell you that you should grow your sides but you seem to have narrow way of thinking such as “MUH SKULL”
Skull theory is bullshit look at zayn Malik,Leo,delon,James dean

None of them have big skull and some of them have small skull
It’s all about the facial harmony and ratios combined with coloring it what makes you attractive

There are also people to the contrary who look better with fades. What determines that in your opinion?

There are also people to the contrary who look better with fades. What determines that in your opinion?
Facial harmony and phenotype that’s from what I noticed irl

Nordics and Atlantids looks better with medium sides-sometimes long, while Latinos and blacks looks better with very short or shaved

Facial harmony and phenotype that’s from what I noticed irl

Nordics and Atlantids looks better with medium sides-sometimes long, while Latinos and blacks looks better with very short or shaved
Fair enough, I’d say any pheno with dark features looks better with fade, this also includes Middle Easterns/South asians.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7465
Fair enough, I’d say any pheno with dark features looks better with fade, this also includes Middle Easterns/South asians.
Some north middle eastern like Turks and levant looks better with medium sides I have seen it irl

But yeah I agree on middle easterners and south Asians

I also noticed that Koreans have medium sides could it be because of their light skin?? Interesting theory ngl

Attachments

• 99269478_2686199104984916_2734192574523768832_n.jpg
    99269478_2686199104984916_2734192574523768832_n.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 33
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and Patrick Baitman
Too bad I don't have hair :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah:

See the before and after. He loses 2 PSI points from just the haircut

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 534
Some north middle eastern like Turks and levant looks better with medium sides I have seen it irl

But yeah I agree on middle easterners and south Asians

I also noticed that Koreans have medium sides could it be because of their light skin?? Interesting theory ngl
Could be skin colour thing; darker your skin is, the shorter your sides should be?

Friends have said that my skin (North Indian) looks lighter when I have fade.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 534