Is 100k really considered bad in the US?

Beastimmung

Beastimmung

Misanthropic Flâneur
They use it to insult someone and treat it the same as being 5'9 (aka being completly average)

Meanwhile in Europe that kind of salary is completly unheard of

• +1
Reactions: nathan, watah and moredatesmorerapes
Its just some delusional retard women probably trolling
its not considered average or bad but it's like above average nothing special. Especially in a city.

• +1
Reactions: watah and Beastimmung
100k is enough for all surgeries man fuck i wish i lived in the us

• +1
Reactions: Beastimmung
They use it to insult someone and treat it the same as being 5'9 (aka being completly average)

Meanwhile in Europe that kind of salary is completly unheard of

Yes.

I’m in my 20s, live in NYC, and make around 200K.

100K here is a survivable salary for your 20s, but it’s not going to give you a particularly interesting lifestyle.

Average rent here is like $4,000, so you need to make $160K a year to rent an average place. Median rent is quite a bit lower though, as long as you’re making $80K a year you can get by here without roommates.

Most people who live in NYC and make less than 100K either live in public housing or own cheap real estate back from when NYC was crime ridden shithole in the 90s. Or they’re immigrants from Eastern Europe, Africa, Latin America, and Asia and are okay living in like slum buildings which are similar to the conditions they have back home.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: OldRooster, watah and Beastimmung
Best example of this tbh is how AC is considered a requirement in NYC for an apartment to be considered not dogshit lol, whereas it’s a luxury even in parts of Europe which have a similar climate as NYC.

America for all its problems has the best economy on the planet. Literal shithole regions of the country like Mississippi still blow other developed countries in Europe and East Asia out of the water when it comes to the economy.

• +1
Reactions: watah
Look, what this account posted (Bees)

''My standards for men:
- above 6’
- above 140 IQ
- above 6 figures
- in great shape

What I bring to the table:
- I am a woman
- a 6/10 (beautiful mid)
- unemployed & expect to be provided for
- overconfident about my own intellect

Applications opening soon''

LMAO. Troll at this point.

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
Look, what this account posted (Bees)

''My standards for men:
- above 6’
- above 140 IQ
- above 6 figures
- in great shape

What I bring to the table:
- I am a woman
- a 6/10 (beautiful mid)
- unemployed & expect to be provided for
- overconfident about my own intellect

Applications opening soon''

LMAO. Troll at this point.
Women are shit

@Beastimmung

This image basically sums up the US economy.

The shittiest parts of the US economically (Deep South and Appalachia) are on par with some of the best countries in Western Europe.

Europeans think America is some poor shithole cause we have homeless people everywhere, but the actuality is that America is way way richer.

We’re just so so hyper-individualistic and so callous by nature so most people don’t give a shit and we don’t do anything to fix poor people’s problems. Poor Americans are not really seen as human by other Americans honestly.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: watah, Beastimmung and byvw
i dont even think that's a women posting tbh, sounds like all her posts are a secret man

@Beastimmung

The shittiest parts of the US economically (Deep South and Appalachia) are on par with some of the best countries in Western Europe.

Europeans think America is some poor shithole cause we have homeless people everywhere, but the actuality is that America is way way richer.

We’re just so so hyper-individualistic and so callous by nature so most people don’t give a shit and we don’t do anything to fix poor people’s problems. Poor Americans are not really seen as human by other Americans honestly.

View attachment 3121058
Brutal since that money doesn'T reach the people, dogshit infrastructure, etc.

@Beastimmung

View attachment 3121058
Even the poorer states are on par with west Europe cest fini pour europoors

Brutal since that money doesn'T reach the people, dogshit infrastructure, etc.
???

Why should it reach the people who aren’t contributing to it?

Some guy living in rural Alabama on a farm or some dude working at McDonalds in some city is not contributing much at all to the economic growth of the country.

It’s coming from like advanced manufacturing/tech/oil & gas. The people in those industries do make a lot of money from it.