Is 12mm insulin syringe okay for injecting hgh?

D

Dora67

Iron
I ordered insulin syringes and on the pictures it said the length of the needle was 8mm but they came 12mm. Im not fat rather thin, and for hgh I need to do subq injections so should I reorder 8mm needle ones?

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz, org3cel.RR and MA_ascender
I ordered insulin syringes and on the pictures it said the length of the needle was 8mm but they came 12mm. Im not fat rather thin, and for hgh I need to do subq injections so should I reorder 8mm needle ones?
Just inject it mate

Its too much

• +1
Reactions: Dora67
If you dont know this already your not ready to pin.
subcutaneous injections, on whatever gauge needle you can handle, the lower the gauge the bigger the needle, meaning the faster the injection, but the more its gonna hurt.

It's fine, I used 12mm even though I've got very little stomach fat, see how much you can push in without major discomfort

If you dont know this already your not ready to pin.
subcutaneous injections, on whatever gauge needle you can handle, the lower the gauge the bigger the needle, meaning the faster the injection, but the more its gonna hurt.
What are you saying nigga I am injecting chinese stuff in me why should I study syringes and needles

• +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre
It's fine, I used 12mm even though I've got very little stomach fat, see how much you can push in without major discomfort
Injecting in an angle would be good so the needle doesnt go into your muscles, I also have little stomach fat so maybe 8mm would be more ideal

What do you use for reconstituting your hgh? Also a insulin syringe or a 3cc syringe?

• +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre, Fusionxz and wastedspermcel
Injecting in an angle would be good so the needle doesnt go into your muscles, I also have little stomach fat so maybe 8mm would be more ideal

What do you use for reconstituting your hgh? Also a insulin syringe or a 3cc syringe?
Insulin I guess, I used 1ml of bac water for 10iu

• +1
Reactions: Dora67
I personally inject it in my anus with a dildo :feelswat:

• +1
Reactions: wrist cry, The Homelander, FUE Mogger and 2 others
does not matter as long as it can poke your skin jfl