Is 15 mm philtrum alright?

Deleted member 3202

Deleted member 3202

Motivatemaxxing
Also, what is the ideal philtrum length (never thought of it until now)?

Iirc 12 to 15mm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
imo chin to philtrum ratio is more important than philtrum length to a certain point, not sure what the ideal philtrum length is.

• +1
Unless you are constantly touching your nose with your lips, its over

• JFL
Also, what is the ideal philtrum length (never thought of it until now)?
Length isn't important as long as it isn't too long or too short

Ratio should be 2:1

30mm is ideal

• +1
Reactions: shimada
imo chin to philtrum ratio is more important than philtrum length to a certain point, not sure what the ideal philtrum length is.
Should I measure the bottom of the lower lip to the bottom of the chin? Or should I measure from where both lips meet to the bottom of the chin?

• +1
Reactions: jjm4765
Should I measure the bottom of the lower lip to the bottom of the chin? Or should I measure from where both lips meet to the bottom of the chin?
The first one

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 3202
the way i measure it is take a non distorted pic of yourself, draw a straight line with some sort of photo editor, your phone should have some sorta photo shopping ad built in, which is the length of the philtrum, your chin should roughly be twice the length of that line or twice the length of your philtrum,
to measure your chin measure from the bottom of your lower lip to the end of your chin and to measure your philtrum measure from where it starts at the nose to the top of your upper lip

• +1
The first one
Here I was being so autistic that I thought I had an Elliot Roger tier chin and mine is 2.2, WHEN MY MOUTH IS CLOSED!!! 2.5 when I have my teeth apart at rest.
the way i measure it is take a non distorted pic of yourself, draw a straight line with some sort of photo editor, your phone should have some sorta photo shopping ad built in, which is the length of the philtrum, your chin should roughly be twice the length of that line or twice the length of your philtrum,
to measure your chin measure from the bottom of your lower lip to the end of your chin and to measure your philtrum measure from where it starts at the nose to the top of your upper lip
I can fit 2 1/2 of my philtrums on my chin.

Here I was being so autistic that I thought I had an Elliot Roger tier chin and mine is 2.2, WHEN MY MOUTH IS CLOSED!!! 2.5 when I have my teeth apart at rest.

I can fit 2 1/2 of my philtrums on my chin.
Jfl my my philtrium with chin ratio is 3.0

• +1
  • Woah
  • +1
  • Woah
You mog me by 7.5 mm of chin!!! :D
Yeah but my chin is kinda downward grown and not that much forward, i wish it was 10mm more forward

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Yeah but my chin is kinda downward grown and not that much forward, i wish it was 10mm more forward
It looked like you had some good forward growth, maybe wrong though.

ideal philtrum length is 14mm with a 2.5 chin to philtrum ratio imo

• +1
  • Woah
ideal philtrum length is 14mm with a 2.5 chin to philtrum ratio imo
So I am guessing I'm near perfect in those regards (besides it being a mm off).